Windows 10: El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

Discus and support El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Except it will only sync calendars for Office 365 or exchange not with gmail or outlook.com. For email I do like it a lot though - far better than 2011... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 14, 2015.

1. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

I only use one calendar these days, but in the past when I was using multiples I used the same service. Just easier for me to manage and that was with Apple as I was Mac only then. I still only use Apple's out of habit I suppose.

On a daily basis I use, in order of preference, a Pixel Chromebook, Yoga 2 Pro and MacBook Pro. In order of speed of operation and solidness of performance it is Pixel, MacBook Pro and Yoga 2 Pro. W10 on the Yoga is just twitchy enough to irritate me too often. Oddly W10 on my SP2 is just fine, I just don't use it much these days. Combination of smaller screen and much older eyes I suppose... *Smile

lparsons21, Oct 15, 2015

2. Yep, but one cost twice than the other.

Anshad Edavana, Oct 15, 2015
  3. lx07 Win User
    The Surface Book may cost more (not sure it is twice as much - that is a bit of an exaggeration) but it sure does look good. If you prefer the MacBook that is of course your choice.

4. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

Except for being totally wrong, you're comment is spot on!! *Smile

lparsons21, Oct 15, 2015
  5. windoz Win User
    Yeah, at face value, a Mac may seem dramatically more pricey. When you actually start comparing apples to oranges (similar speeds, memory, etc) they are more similar than most think. The big plus is that when you have a product problem, with Apple, you can actually get to a human being who is fairly well versed in the combination of software and hardware, as they make and support both! Of course, gamers abhor Macs because they are generally not designed to be toys for non productive individuals! I use computers to actually accomplish productive tasks, not to vegetatively immerse myself in some fantasy land!

And There You Have It!
    Gene

windoz, Oct 15, 2015
  6. And that is so true. When you compare the MacBooks (pro and air) to the SurfacePro and Surface Book, or even one of the other premium level laptops/hybrids, the prices get really close to each other. The build quality really comes into play at that end of the market too.
    Hell, even the Pixel Chromebook at $995 starting price is right up there too.
    Apple never was interested in the gamer market instead preferring to hit a bit wider target. They do OK for the casual computer gamer. But for me and gaming, give me my PS3/4 and Xbox One!!

lparsons21, Oct 15, 2015
  7. windoz Win User
    Yep, if I actually wanted to play games and "waste" what little time I have in this life, I'd buy one of the "toys" you referenced, but when I need to get a "job" done, I want a "machine" capable of the task! One of the first things I do when I get a confuser is uninstall all games, including much of the software dedicated solely to making those games run in "amazingly" life like ways! This helps free up resources, etc. I vastly prefer "real-life" itself to "life-like"!

If Windows wasn't so targeted towards "kids, old & young" we'd have many fewer viruses initiated by wise-a$$es simply for the pleasure of messing with folks! Let's face it, children, even poorly educated ones, can be pretty darned smart and imaginative in how they fork with the world around them!

Thanks For Understanding,
    Gene

windoz, Oct 15, 2015
  8. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

I'm old and retired, so there aren't many 'jobs' I care about all that much. All my tech is toys these days!! *Smile

lparsons21, Oct 15, 2015
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .today was a good day for me. . .my new iMac 27 5 k arrived today, and at this time the only thing I have to say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, that screne is just great. . .*Party

10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .today was a good day for me. . .my new i Mac 27 5 k arrived today, and at this time the only thing I have to say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, that screen is just great. . .*Party

11. snoopy51 Win User
    Oh mine, did you get the i7 with Radeon r9-m395x and flash drive?
    I look at that machine but didn't get approval from wife to purchase one! *Rolleyes

snoopy51, Oct 16, 2015
  12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I don't have one those. . .wife. . .*Wink,and yes on your question. . .*Smile

13. diggy33 Win User

El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

Got one coming to the office for work; cant wait for it to arrive

diggy33, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes

1. El Capitan: Microsoft will not release fix for Outlook 2016 crashes - Similar Threads - Capitan Microsoft release

2. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 2016: I have accidentally pressed a repair on my outlook 2016. Now I have lost folders-sub folders and emails. Not real tech savvy so don't know where to go to see if i can get it back to where it was before the repair....
  3. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2016: I have accidentally pressed a repair on my outlook 2016. Now I have lost folders-sub folders and emails. Not real tech savvy so don't know where to go to see if i can get it back to where it was before the repair....
  4. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how fix password on outlook 2016

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how fix password on outlook 2016: how fix password on outlook 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fix-password-on-outlook-2016/e1ba6677-10c2-43f9-96b2-b0885a27ba7e
  6. Outlook 2016/365 Crashing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016/365 Crashing: I have been a long time user of MS Office from 2003, through 2007 to 2010. Recently I decided to take up the subscription for 2016/365 Home with the intention of installing on my desktop PC and laptop plus my wife's laptop (all running W10x64 Home). Having installed 2016/365...
  7. looking for osx yosemite or el capitan sound scheme

in Windows 10 Customization
    looking for osx yosemite or el capitan sound scheme: Hi i'm bored about windows 10 sounds i would like to customize the sound scheme i would like to customize with yosemite or el capitan cool sound scheme on the net i found only Transformation packs , i don't want them i want to customize only the sounds can you...
  8. Immediate crash Opening Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Immediate crash Opening Outlook 2016: When starting Outlook 2016, a User Account Control dialog comes up asking for permission to "allow this app to make changes". Clicking OK, causes an immediate crash to desktop and "Outlook has stopped working" message. Starting a second time brings up a dialog "do you want...
  9. Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan: I've tried to google about this but I can't really get any help regarding this. I thought it'd be better if I could have some advise about this. Basically, I have to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to many macbooks (different hdd space). The problem I'm facing is the fact...
  10. Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Dual Boot With El Capitan.: I know this has probably been asked many times, but I am unable to find a proper guide on how to dual boot El Capitan alongside Windows 10. So here are the basics of my rig Windows 10 is already installed on my HDD via legacy boot. My specs as shown in Speccy: [img]...