Windows 10: ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update

Discus and support ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having problems with my ELAN Smart-Pad after installing the latest windows 10 (1809), I can't find the swipe desktop options of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ABDERRAHMANE HAMMIA, Mar 11, 2019.

1. ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update

Hello,

I have been having problems with my ELAN Smart-Pad after installing the latest windows 10 (1809), I can't find the swipe desktop options of four fingers any more : see the picture.

ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update 8ac0119a-6884-4c95-8cec-709c47764361?upload=true.png

Although I was using normally before when I had the 1709 version of win 10.

I even tried to manually chaning the value of FourFingerMoveLeft_Func in reg edit, but I am not sure what value should I put in, (I tried 0xA0A for left and 0xA0B for right as in ETDSetup.ini file, but it didn't work).

Please some help here.

Thanks.

:)

ABDERRAHMANE HAMMIA, Mar 11, 2019
  2. DonWard51 Win User

Elan Smart Pad

Hi,

Just had Windows 10 Anniversary version installed on my Acer E1-571 laptop and it's stopped my Elan smart mouse from working.

Have followed advice and removed Elan programme and re-installed from Acer, their latest update for the Pad.

Unfortunately it's still not working correctly, which is really annoying.

Any advice on how to get the Pad working correctly again?

Cheers

DonWard51, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Keez4Lyfe Win User
    ELAN Smart-Pad settings gone after Windows 10 update

I had this same issue with my ASUS upgrade from WIndows 8.1 to 10, and tried many suggested solutions that did not work.

I eventually did the following, and my mouse pad has been working perfectly (with some a minor personal-preference adjustments to the settings) ever since.

1. Navigate to Control Panel - > Programs and Features

2. UNINSTALL Elan Touch Pad (I'm pretty sure not doing this step, and only doing step 3, is why my driver was not updating correctly)

3. Navigate to Device Manager and click "Mouse" to make sure the Elan driver has been uninstalled as well (the device should not be named Elan. If it is, right-click, uninstall driver).

4. Restart

Once restarted, the Elan program and driver updated.

As I stated, my touchpad works and I can access the complete Elan settings options.

This almost seemed to simple to work, but it did.

Hope it helps someone else.

Keez4Lyfe, Mar 11, 2019
  4. ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update

Elan smart-pad

Hi, I just updated my Toshiba 8.1 to Windows 10. I realized that I had a few problems. My elan smart-pad was disabled after updating Windows 10 - I enable the smart-pad and still pad does not allow me to press or select anything.

ReshandoMais, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update

1. ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update - Similar Threads - ELAN Smart Pad

2. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  3. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  4. ELAN Drivers not installing after Windows 10 reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ELAN Drivers not installing after Windows 10 reinstall.: I have an HP Stream 14 ax010wm, I reinstalled Windows 10 not long ago and have been having issues with my touchpad since. I'm on the most recent version of Windows 10.It's basically treated as a normal mouse, finicky touch detection, left and right click with no tap to click...
  5. ELAN Drivers not installing after Windows 10 reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ELAN Drivers not installing after Windows 10 reinstall.: I have an HP Stream 14 ax010wm, I reinstalled Windows 10 not long ago and have been having issues with my touchpad since. I'm on the most recent version of Windows 10.It's basically treated as a normal mouse, finicky touch detection, left and right click with no tap to click...
  6. ELAN Drivers not installing after Windows 10 reinstall.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN Drivers not installing after Windows 10 reinstall.: I have an HP Stream 14 ax010wm, I reinstalled Windows 10 not long ago and have been having issues with my touchpad since. I'm on the most recent version of Windows 10.It's basically treated as a normal mouse, left and right click with no tap to click support, no middle click...
  7. Hard drive partitions are gone after Window 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive partitions are gone after Window 10 latest update: Hi,I have two partitions "D" & "E" that are now disappeared after Window 10 update. Even nothing is showing in "Disk Management". Does any one has any solution how to get this fixed. Here is my screen shot of "Disk Management"....
  8. After installing latest Windows 10 update my settings are not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing latest Windows 10 update my settings are not responding: After installing latest Windows 10 update today my settings are not responding. I tried W + trouble shooting and that is also not responding. Please help me with a solution...
  9. Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling

Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling: Hello, my Elan smart-pad scrolling is moving down when i scroll up, so i went to the settings but the buttons is disabled in the scrolling tab [ATTACH] NOTE: I tried to change "SC_Reverse_Enable" in the registry editor and it uncheck the box but it doesn't make any...
  10. Registry settings for ELAN pad reset on restart

Registry settings for ELAN pad reset on restart: Hi, The settings windows for my ELAN pad is empty. When I change the registry settings then the entrys are visible, but after restarting windows these settings were reset and th window is empty again. What to do, to prevent these changes? 16254

Users found this page by searching for:

1. options not working in elan smart pad

2. elan smart pad config file