Windows 10: ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

Discus and support ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xCahj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy2glr/elan_tab_missing_from_mouse_properties/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xCahj, Apr 9, 2020.

1. /u/xCahj Win User

ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

/u/xCahj, Apr 9, 2020
  2. shadow987 Win User

ELAN touchpad driver, tab missing on mouse properties

I followed your instructions in order to uninstall Asus precision touchpad, i rebooted the os and Windows set an automatic driver called Asus Digi....

Then i disabled automatic drivers in advanced Windows settings on tab hardware.

After that I uninstall the automatic driver i and i tried again to install Elan driver.

Installation is ok and after reboot Elan tab settings is not shown in mouse properties.

I have no idea how to resolv this problem. I also contacted Asus Support

shadow987, Apr 9, 2020
  3. shadow987 Win User
    ELAN touchpad driver, tab missing on mouse properties

Hello,

I have an issue with touchpad on my laptop asus UX430UA.

I already read topics related to my answer and no one helped me to resolve my problem.

I’m running on windows 10 x64 bits, Elan Touchpad device is not shown in the Device Manager.

I post a screenshoot of device manager in attachment.

ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties 06040592-149d-42fc-9855-1608701da091.png

All latest drivers updated from asus support are installed including Touchpad_ASUS_Win10_64_VER11014.

I don’t have properties / settings advanced on mouse settings on windows.

It should have Elan tab and nothing is present.

I want get back this tab like this link :

義隆電子股份有限公司義隆電子,再創未來!

or

https://www.google.fr/search?q=elan...AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=615#imgrc=akg6oHqUxjvtRM:

or

https://www.google.fr/search?q=elan...AUIBygC&biw=1280&bih=615#imgrc=jcQ_u1GHUyex3M:

I tried to install elan driver using setup.exe, setup installation is successfull and show me that.

link to the driver : http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=Elan+Input+Device

I have rebooted and tab is already not avaible in mouse properties.

ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties 37e89543-bcd9-44ac-b257-ae36d575190f.png

Where can i found advanced settings for this precision touchpad please ?

Windows settings purpose setting for mouse and touchpad but there is no way to get elan drivers settings.

I just want to configure an gesture like swipe back on a browser like on IOS if you see what i want to do with 2 fingers.

Please help me …

Thanks in advance

shadow987, Apr 9, 2020
  4. ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

Two ELAN tabs in mouse properties window

Since updating to Windows 10, I have two ELAN tabs in the mouse properties window. First clicking on one, then the other, results in "Windows Shell Common Dll has stopped working".

I am running Windows 10 on an Asus N53Jq laptop, and have a problem with random "machine check" errors when booting. I suspect a driver problem. Maybe this is related?

StephenProws, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

1. ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties - Similar Threads - ELAN Tab missing

2. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  3. Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties: Hi community! I am so distressed and hope someone here can help. I am working a job where I need to take a ton of screenshots daily literally hundreds so in order to keep things organized I stupidly thought it would be easier to change where screenshots were stored. My plan...
  4. power management tab is missing from device properties.

in Windows 10 Customization
    power management tab is missing from device properties.: I have seen other people missing the power management tab in device manager, but they were able to fix it using regedit, but I have not been able to, is there any other way to fix it?...
  5. 'Wheel' Tab missing from the Mouse Properties settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Wheel' Tab missing from the Mouse Properties settings: My mouse settings look like in the image below. As you can see there's no Wheel tab. And the reason I need it is because I have a Logitech LS1 mouse with enabled horizontal scroll. However, because of this tab missing my horizontal scrolling is not working as expected. What I...
  6. Elan touchpad settings tab missing.

Elan touchpad settings tab missing.: Hello, I just bought a new Lenovo L340 notebook with Windows 10. It has an Elan touchpad. For some reason, the touchpad has a dedicated area for right click (on the very right). I find this pointless as the touchpad has the two-finger right click option. I wanted to...
  7. Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer: in this pc my driver haven't the capacity details and in peroperties aren't the former tabs.i attach the picture. please help me fix this [ATTACH] ***Original title: deappearing driver peroperties***...
  8. Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties: [img] 104458
  9. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...
  10. Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties: Okay, I was following this tutorial ( How to customize the Start list in Windows 10 ) and noticed that I don't even have the, "Start Menu" tab. Is it supposed to be gone? If so. How am I supposed to customize the start list? 11122