Windows 10: Elan touchpad settings tab missing.

Discus and support Elan touchpad settings tab missing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a new Lenovo L340 notebook with Windows 10. It has an Elan touchpad. For some reason, the touchpad has a dedicated area for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KateřinaFigarová, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Elan touchpad settings tab missing.

Hello,

I just bought a new Lenovo L340 notebook with Windows 10.

It has an Elan touchpad. For some reason, the touchpad has a dedicated area for right click (on the very right).

I find this pointless as the touchpad has the two-finger right click option. I wanted to disable the right click area, however, when I opened the mouse settings window, the Elan touchpad settings tab was missing. How can I fix this? I find it very frustrating since I accidentally right click all the time and it really decreases my productivity.

(this is a screenshot showing the tab that is missing) Elan touchpad settings tab missing. 3535b9bb-e156-4142-9cab-ad867ccff282?upload=true.png

Thank you very much, Kate.

:)

KateřinaFigarová, Aug 31, 2019
  2. shadow987 Win User

ELAN touchpad driver, tab missing on mouse properties

I followed your instructions in order to uninstall Asus precision touchpad, i rebooted the os and Windows set an automatic driver called Asus Digi....

Then i disabled automatic drivers in advanced Windows settings on tab hardware.

After that I uninstall the automatic driver i and i tried again to install Elan driver.

Installation is ok and after reboot Elan tab settings is not shown in mouse properties.

I have no idea how to resolv this problem. I also contacted Asus Support

shadow987, Aug 31, 2019
  3. shadow987 Win User
    ELAN touchpad driver, tab missing on mouse properties

Hello,

I have an issue with touchpad on my laptop asus UX430UA.

I already read topics related to my answer and no one helped me to resolve my problem.

I’m running on windows 10 x64 bits, Elan Touchpad device is not shown in the Device Manager.

I post a screenshoot of device manager in attachment.

Elan touchpad settings tab missing. 06040592-149d-42fc-9855-1608701da091.png

All latest drivers updated from asus support are installed including Touchpad_ASUS_Win10_64_VER11014.

I don’t have properties / settings advanced on mouse settings on windows.

It should have Elan tab and nothing is present.

I want get back this tab like this link :

ELAN Microelectronics Corp.

or

elan touchpad - Google-Suche:

or

elan touchpad mouse - Google-Suche:

I tried to install elan driver using setup.exe, setup installation is successfull and show me that.

link to the driver : http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=Elan+Input+Device

I have rebooted and tab is already not avaible in mouse properties.

Elan touchpad settings tab missing. 37e89543-bcd9-44ac-b257-ae36d575190f.png

Where can i found advanced settings for this precision touchpad please ?

Windows settings purpose setting for mouse and touchpad but there is no way to get elan drivers settings.

I just want to configure an gesture like swipe back on a browser like on IOS if you see what i want to do with 2 fingers.

Please help me …

Thanks in advance

shadow987, Aug 31, 2019
  4. ZAP
    Zap Win User

Elan touchpad settings tab missing.

Problems with ELAN Touchpad

Hello,

I'm using a MSI GP60 Leopard Laptop and have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
    My touchpad in Windows 8.1 worked fine but when I upgraded it seemed to stop working. I went to the mouse settings
    and the Elan tab and enabled it back and everything worked again. But then the next day it seemed to have stopped working again. Yet, this time I went to the Elan tab and nothing was there.
    Elan touchpad settings tab missing. [​IMG]
    Any help?

Thema:

Elan touchpad settings tab missing.

1. Elan touchpad settings tab missing. - Similar Threads - Elan touchpad settings

2. Elan Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Touchpad Not Working: Last Night, I used my laptop and the touchpad was working. The next day, after opening the laptop for my studies I realized that my touchpad is not working, I thought that I would restart it, but it didn't work. I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Elan Touchpad Driver. But...
  3. Elan Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elan Touchpad Not Working: Last Night, I used my laptop and the touchpad was working. The next day, after opening the laptop for my studies I realized that my touchpad is not working, I thought that I would restart it, but it didn't work. I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Elan Touchpad Driver. But...
  4. ELAN Touchpad Settings. Unable to turn off.

ELAN Touchpad Settings. Unable to turn off.: I have spent so much time trying to figure this out. I want help others looking for this solution. Go to the Start Windows icon - bottom left of your screen and look in your apps. I found ELAN Touchpad Settings. I clicked on it and was able to select Stop Device....
  5. ELAN touchpad

ELAN touchpad: How do I disable the ELAN Touchpad in Win 10. I use an external mouse and the pad will cause problems if touched when typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elan-touchpad/0c80d1b4-e644-41b0-ad58-3842d9d7b862
  6. Elan touchpad

Elan touchpad: I have an HP laptop I purchased in January 2019. I spent three days last year working with a tech person to disable the Elan touchpad that came installed. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and enabled the touchpad. Please tell me how to disable it again. It is a constant...
  7. Disable ELAN touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable ELAN touchpad: I have an HP laptop 17-by0073cl ...when I got it a few years ago, I kept having a problem with the font size changing all the time just by brushing across the touchpad. Someone gave me the solution where I had to change a code and it worked great....for months and months....
  8. ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xCahj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy2glr/elan_tab_missing_from_mouse_properties/
  9. Elan touchpad

Elan touchpad: my elan touchpad isn't working. The only thing I can do with it is move the cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elan-touchpad/79e81765-0821-4972-b5bf-fb8e57b82b64
  10. Missing elan touchpad

Missing elan touchpad: After a windows update my elan touchpad stopped working. How can I reinstall the driver? It has been a mess! 87294

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse device settings tab missing

2. mouse properties elan missing

3. does lenovo ideapad have dvd drive

4. no elan tab in mouse properties,
  5. elan smart tab,
  6. elan settings tab missing,
  7. no elan tab on mouse settings,
  8. elan smart pad missing,
  9. elan missing advanced settings,
  10. lenovo elan touchpad tab missing,
  11. missing elan tab in mouse settings,