Windows 10: Elan touchpad

Discus and support Elan touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my elan touchpad isn't working. The only thing I can do with it is move the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Renee'Tippitt, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Elan touchpad

my elan touchpad isn't working. The only thing I can do with it is move the cursor

:)

Renee'Tippitt, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Bill_862 Win User

ELAN Driver for touchpad -Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 my ELAN touchpad driver has all but disappeared. This means I cannot remove tap to click feature amongst others. Can anybody suggest a way forward ?

Bill_862, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Elan touchpad

Anyone figured out how to disable tap to click using the ELAN touchpad after the November 15th Windows update

WilliamWilliams_935, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Elan touchpad

Touchpad

Hi Denise,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check if the touchpad is enabled in Mouse Properties.

Please follow these steps below to check the status of the touchpad.

• Click Start and choose Settings.
    • Click on Devices. Choose Mouse & touchpad. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click
      Additional mouse options.
    • The Mouse Properties window will open. Click the tab furthest to the right (ELAN
      or Device Settings).
    • Under Devices, check if your touchpad is disabled. If it is disabled, click the touchpad to select it and then click
      Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Elan touchpad

1. Elan touchpad - Similar Threads - Elan touchpad

2. Elan Touchpad Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elan Touchpad Not Working in Windows 10: Hello, I am having an issue in my HP laptop. I have touchpad with elan drivers after a recent windows 11 update my touchpad got stop working and i having tried everything it's not working but i found a solution that1 Delete Elan Drivers to Microsoft PS2 Drivers2 Restart3...
  3. Elan Touchpad Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Touchpad Not Working in Windows 10: Hello, I am having an issue in my HP laptop. I have touchpad with elan drivers after a recent windows 11 update my touchpad got stop working and i having tried everything it's not working but i found a solution that1 Delete Elan Drivers to Microsoft PS2 Drivers2 Restart3...
  4. Elan Touchpad Not Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  6. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  7. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

8. ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything

ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything: Hello, I am losing my mind, I don't know if my exact scenario has been solved, since I haven't found any answer on this website, or the internet. I'll try be as short and as precise as possible. I had to reinstall windows for a HP 250 G9 6Q947ES which initially had Windows...
  9. ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything: Hello, I am losing my mind, I don't know if my exact scenario has been solved, since I haven't found any answer on this website, or the internet. I'll try be as short and as precise as possible. I had to reinstall windows for a HP 250 G9 6Q947ES which initially had Windows...
  10. ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elan touch pad

2. elan touchpad