Windows 10: Elan touchpad

Discus and support Elan touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop I purchased in January 2019. I spent three days last year working with a tech person to disable the Elan touchpad that came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisLane2, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Elan touchpad

I have an HP laptop I purchased in January 2019. I spent three days last year working with a tech person to disable the Elan touchpad that came installed. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and enabled the touchpad. Please tell me how to disable it again. It is a constant problem and annoyance!!! None of the instructions on the web worked. I've even tried uninstalling the driver, but it's reinstalled when I restart the computer. This is not an event that endears Microsoft, HP or Elan.

:)

ChrisLane2, Aug 14, 2020
  2. kllaidler Win User

Missing elan touchpad

After a windows update my elan touchpad stopped working. How can I reinstall the driver? It has been a mess!

kllaidler, Aug 14, 2020
  3. ZAP
    Zap Win User
    Problems with ELAN Touchpad

Hello,

I'm using a MSI GP60 Leopard Laptop and have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
    My touchpad in Windows 8.1 worked fine but when I upgraded it seemed to stop working. I went to the mouse settings
    and the Elan tab and enabled it back and everything worked again. But then the next day it seemed to have stopped working again. Yet, this time I went to the Elan tab and nothing was there.
    Elan touchpad [​IMG]
    Any help?

4. Elan touchpad

Elan touchpad

my elan touchpad isn't working. The only thing I can do with it is move the cursor

Renee'Tippitt, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Elan touchpad

1. Elan touchpad - Similar Threads - Elan touchpad

2. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  3. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  4. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything: Hello, I am losing my mind, I don't know if my exact scenario has been solved, since I haven't found any answer on this website, or the internet. I'll try be as short and as precise as possible. I had to reinstall windows for a HP 250 G9 6Q947ES which initially had Windows...
  6. ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything: Hello, I am losing my mind, I don't know if my exact scenario has been solved, since I haven't found any answer on this website, or the internet. I'll try be as short and as precise as possible. I had to reinstall windows for a HP 250 G9 6Q947ES which initially had Windows...
  7. ELAN Touchpad not working, tried everything

8. Need to Find the ELAN TouchPad Driver that works with a 2017 era Lenovo P51 ThinkPad / Win...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Find the ELAN TouchPad Driver that works with a 2017 era Lenovo P51 ThinkPad / Win...: After many frustrating hours of trouble shooting / searching over the holidays, thought I’d reach out to the Windows 10 Brain Trust for some help. HISTORYYears in the IT world, used multiple models of IBM, now Lenovo ThinkPad’s since the ‘90’s.Always keep hardware & software...
  9. Need to Find the ELAN TouchPad Driver that works with a 2017 era Lenovo P51 ThinkPad / Win...

Need to Find the ELAN TouchPad Driver that works with a 2017 era Lenovo P51 ThinkPad / Win...: After many frustrating hours of trouble shooting / searching over the holidays, thought I’d reach out to the Windows 10 Brain Trust for some help. HISTORYYears in the IT world, used multiple models of IBM, now Lenovo ThinkPad’s since the ‘90’s.Always keep hardware & software...
  10. Need to Find the ELAN TouchPad Driver that works with a 2017 era Lenovo P51 ThinkPad / Win...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade