Windows 10: Elapsed time: 30 minutes. This is why I turn off windows update. Oh and the constant...

Discus and support Elapsed time: 30 minutes. This is why I turn off windows update. Oh and the constant... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stronger1088 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stronger1088, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Elapsed time: 30 minutes. This is why I turn off windows update. Oh and the constant...

/u/Stronger1088, Oct 29, 2019
  2. markJ7 Win User

Windows 10 (sometimes) goes to sleep after only 2 minutes of inactivity

Hello Michelle,

Unfortunately, steps you suggested did not fix the issue. I do not use a screen saver, so setting the option you mentioned is not available to me. Also, I doubt messing with the registry should be necessary. The current (default) Windows power plan that
    I'm using has screen timeout set to 5 minutes when on battery, and 15 minutes when plugged in. Sleep timeout is set to 15, and 30 minutes, respectively. Therefore, the computer should not go to sleep before 15 or 30 minutes have elapsed.

markJ7, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Turn off the display: 5 minutes; still on 30 minutes later.

Let's start with the obvious, did you click 'Save changes'?

Elapsed time: 30 minutes. This is why I turn off windows update. Oh and the constant... [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 29, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Elapsed time: 30 minutes. This is why I turn off windows update. Oh and the constant...

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Elapsed time: 30 minutes. This is why I turn off windows update. Oh and the constant...

1. Elapsed time: 30 minutes. This is why I turn off windows update. Oh and the constant... - Similar Threads - Elapsed minutes why

2. 30 Minute boot time after a brownout.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 Minute boot time after a brownout.: Recently had a brownout pretty common where I live this time of year and after rebooting my PC it took approximately 30 minutes to load into the UI. Once in the UI absolutely nothing worked for another half hour, setting, cmd, disk cleanup even my 3rd party apps like discord....
  3. Why oh why

Why oh why: We're in my Toshiba C850 is my product key located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-oh-why/84e947a5-dae6-4f26-942d-8c719f877e72
  4. Why oh why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why oh why: We're in my Toshiba C850 is my product key located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-oh-why/84e947a5-dae6-4f26-942d-8c719f877e72
  5. Windows Update constantly turning off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update constantly turning off: My windows update keeps shutting off when I try to turn it on, I have Microsoft windows Version 1511 2016 Microsoft corporation Operating system Windows 10 Pro.I tried some of the tutorials but none of them worked, I missed wuouserv, but I downloaded It and put It In the...
  6. Windows Update constantly turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update constantly turning off: My windows update keeps shutting off when I try to turn it on, I have Microsoft windows Version 1511 2016 Microsoft corporation Operating system Windows 10 Pro.I tried some of the tutorials but none of them worked, I missed wuouserv, but I downloaded It and put It In the...
  7. Windows Update constantly turning off

8. Screen Turns Off After Exactly 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Turns Off After Exactly 30 minutes: Hello, My screen on my Dell XPS 9570 turns off after 30 minutes exactly, to the second! even while I am actively using it. Upon using the keyboard or touchpad I re-enter the lock screen, where I can log in using fingerprint per usual. I checked the event viewer logs, and...
  9. Turn off the display: 5 minutes; still on 30 minutes later.

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off the display: 5 minutes; still on 30 minutes later.: I created my own Power plan, and set "Turn off display:" to 5 minutes. I went away for half an hour, and when I came back, the display is still on. Any suggestions why this is not working? 100518
  10. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time: Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting... [img] I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to...