Windows 10: Electricity went out during Windows 10 install

Discus and support Electricity went out during Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I scheduled the upgrade from Windows 8 to 10 to run after I had gone to bed. Unfortunately, our electricity went out during the installation and all I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by terriann619, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Electricity went out during Windows 10 install

I scheduled the upgrade from Windows 8 to 10 to run after I had gone to bed. Unfortunately, our electricity went out during the installation and all I have now is a black screen. What should I do? Thanks for any help you can give!

:)

terriann619, Aug 23, 2015

2. interupted installation on windows 10

Hi,

I'm install window 10 on my sony vaio lapto after I'm finished to download it. however during installation the power went of due to electricity black out. after the power on again the installation still on progress and it is already one and a half day. should
    I keep waiting or what?

thank you and best regards

Peter

Jan Peter_sng, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Is internet connection needed during the actual installation of Windows 10

Original Title: Windows 10 Installation

Good day!

I would like to ask if an internet connection is needed during the actual installation of Windows 10. Because I do not plan on wasting electricity when it is in fact may not be needed. Thank you!

Vince Carandang, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Electricity went out during Windows 10 install

Further info: I was able to open Task Manager and it says there are no running apps.

terriann619, Aug 23, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Have you tried rebooting?

NavyLCDR, Aug 23, 2015
  6. Yes, after losing electricity I unplugged everything, waited a few minutes, and started everything back up. BUT - you inspired me to try again, so I did a restart and lo and behold Windows 10 installed and it's running like a charm. Thank you!

terriann619, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Electricity went out during Windows 10 install

1. Electricity went out during Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Electricity went during

2. Microsoft defender went out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft defender went out: My MS defender is missing. I cant see it anywhere. I dont have 3rd party anti virus and I dont want to put my computer at risk. Please help me find it immediately....
  3. Power went out mid install... HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power went out mid install... HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keale_e [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lh6dzv/power_went_out_mid_install_help/
  4. Something went wrong, OOBESETTINGS message during Windows 10 Setup

in Windows 10 News
    Something went wrong, OOBESETTINGS message during Windows 10 Setup: [ATTACH]In some cases, you may receive Something went wrong – OOBESETTINGS message while configuring […] This article Something went wrong, OOBESETTINGS message during Windows 10 Setup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Power went out during Forza Horizon 4 install, now that space is permanently taken on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power went out during Forza Horizon 4 install, now that space is permanently taken on my SSD: I was installing Forza Horizon 4 when my power went out. When my PC turned back on I tried to continue with the install but it said there was insufficient space on my SSD. There were 100 gigs available when I began the install but now it says there are less than 30, which...
  6. 4 Days ago my electricity went out, and I haven’t been able to turn back on My PC since.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    4 Days ago my electricity went out, and I haven’t been able to turn back on My PC since.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NewbieNobby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha6foo/4_days_ago_my_electricity_went_out_and_i_havent/
  7. ran out of battery during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ran out of battery during installation: Can't do anything. It starts with an HP logo then goes into a screen that says "undoing changes..." then goes black, then starts the whole circle again. I don't know what to do or have money to get it fixed. Can anyone help?...
  8. Sound went out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound went out: We just got new computers at work. I was listening to something as I worked and I hit the volume control on the Logitech Wireless K270 keyboard and the sound went completely out, even though all indications are there should be sound coming out. I didn't hit the mute button,...
  9. Our electric went out & when it came back on the enter power-on password appeared.

Our electric went out & when it came back on the enter power-on password appeared.: It will not accept our password & will not let us get past it to fix this. Please help?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/our-electric-went-out-when-it-came-back-on-the/156dd826-7b98-4e63-ac6b-945f538a4ed0
  10. Power went out during October 10 update

Power went out during October 10 update: My power went out during an update yesterday, and now my wifes computer won't completely boot up into Windows. It will get into the logon screen, but after entering the password, it starts loading Windows, then goes mostly black with the hourglass blinking on and off every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system exception error windows 10 after electricity