Windows 10: Electronic Noise and Freeze

Discus and support Electronic Noise and Freeze in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! I'm seeking some advice/help on an issue that I'm having a bear of a time figuring out. I have done alot of research and asked a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChadBonk, Dec 5, 2017.

1. ChadBonk Win User

Electronic Noise and Freeze

Hello Everyone!
    I'm seeking some advice/help on an issue that I'm having a bear of a time figuring out. I have done alot of research and asked a couple people for advice, no one can seem to figure out what's going on. I have found some videos of people that are suffering from the same problem, and I've pretty much done everything that people have suggested in those posts with no resolve. Basically, I'm noticing a system slow down (randomly, and then it picks up) and only so far on this one program, (adobe illustrator) where I'll click on it to load up, and during the splash screen of the program gearing up, the computer will freeze and I'll get a distorted electronic noise out of the speakers along with the mouse freezing. This problem is not able to be produced on will. I've even gone as far as restarting, and literally opening up all of my adobe titles at the same time,... and still not able to produce it on will. Im a fanatic about temps and loads and I use Corsair link since I have their AIO 115 water cooler on my cpu and the temps are fine when I've noticed this happen. In fact, even during an export out of Adobe Lightroom, which is known to bog down even high end machines, at 100 CPU power, I'll scathe 70 degrees C.
    So far I've tried, formatting the drive, clean install to the 1703 build, I've tried DDU and installing the latest drivers for the Nvidia 1080 card I have. I've done memtest86, I've tried putting the cpu back to stock from overclocking, I even tried keepint the voltage the same at that speed thinking this is a power issue I'm experiencing. The PSU unit is Corsairs 850 watt unit, which was recenlty replaced a year ago, and still under warranty ( me thinking thats the issue checked)
    I'm at the point I'll try anything even if i've already tried with anyone's suggestions.

Here is a link to someone's video of it doing the noise I'm experiencing. The video is not my machine, but the audible is exactly what comes from my build.

PC freezes and makes buzzing noise - YouTube

You may have to turn up the speakers cuz the noise its making is a little low.

:)

ChadBonk, Dec 5, 2017

2. Annoying HIGH PITCH noise(again..) Kills it as business phone..

Well, I just tested my phone to see if there is a hi pitch noise and have to say that I do not have it.

I used a pair of Shure E5c in ear headphones and the noise is not there. What I do hear however, is the sound of the electronics and a very low hiss (is the hi pitch noise?). Anyway, it seems that my phone is not exhibiting the same symptoms. Those with this
    problem should consider taking the phone back for a replacement, or a repair.

sapporobaby, Dec 5, 2017
  3. WSRMarkoe Win User
    speech recognition constantly pressing the Home key

A good USB headset should solve the problem. Some desktop computer sound cards are not well shielded and pick up electronic noise from within the computer. This noise distorts the audio and can cause the problem you describe.

Marty Markoe, MyMSSpeech.com

WSRMarkoe, Dec 5, 2017
  4. ChadBonk Win User

I don't think my specs are coming thorugh....

i-4790k
    Asus Maximus Formula VII
    850 Watt Power Supply
    32gb of 2400 Corsair Ram
    Nvidia 1080 8gb Vid Card
    Predator M.2 SSD card from Kingston

ChadBonk, Dec 5, 2017
  5. That sounds like a 60Hz Hum. Check your speakers and Power Supply

Josey Wales, Dec 5, 2017
  6. ChadBonk Win User
    well, i don't think it's a speaker issue,... i strongly believe it's a PSU issue. I already have a claim with the warranty in on it with Corsair to replace it.

ChadBonk, Dec 5, 2017
  7. ChadBonk Win User
    Just out of curiosity... would random mouse stutter and lag in an array of programs attest to this issue, a failing PSU? I just want to rest assure I narrowed it down to that. Currently, I have the warranted PSU unit on its way.

ChadBonk, Dec 6, 2017
  8. Electronic Noise and Freeze

The Speakers that I have are plugged into my UPS or I should say the Woofer is and the two other speakers run off of it. I only have a stereo set up, not an audiophile *Wink

As far as your mouse stutter and program lag, a faulty PSU can cause many issues.

Josey Wales, Dec 6, 2017
  9. Berton Win User
    I get a noise now-and-then on an AMD setup and have determined it is from vibration of the fins on the video card cooler. Usually a more-frequent compressed air cleaning of the heat sink and fan works.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Electronic Noise and Freeze - Similar Threads - Electronic Noise Freeze

2. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...
  3. Screen freezes and beeping noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes and beeping noises: Lately I've been having this error; my screen would freeze or slow down for about 10-20 seconds, and afterwards a number of beeps would play between 2-5, no consistency between them. After that the PC would continue working as usual, but this has been happening to me on a...
  4. Screen freezes and beeping noises

Screen freezes and beeping noises: Lately I've been having this error; my screen would freeze or slow down for about 10-20 seconds, and afterwards a number of beeps would play between 2-5, no consistency between them. After that the PC would continue working as usual, but this has been happening to me on a...
  5. windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises

windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises: my windows froze with a loud electronic noise in my ears it sounded like it was human made , like it doesn't sound like a glitch i turned off my computer from the power off button and turned it on again the pc is working fine and there is no problemwhat happened that caused...
  6. windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises: my windows froze with a loud electronic noise in my ears it sounded like it was human made , like it doesn't sound like a glitch i turned off my computer from the power off button and turned it on again the pc is working fine and there is no problemwhat happened that caused...
  7. windows 10 freezes with loud electronic noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Freezes with noise or without noise, then continue to work normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezes with noise or without noise, then continue to work normal: Hey everybody!https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-buzzing-soundfreezing-screen-then/e54e0c84-53a4-4150-99e5-8c847aa9e659This is the original post i created before. No dice on the solution.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXz24Hse0vMThis video might...
  9. Fry's Electronics is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fry's Electronics is gone: Just read online that Fry's is no more. I haven't lived near enough to one for 20 years for that to make a personal difference, but it's still the end of an era. I knew of no other big box store that had anywhere near as much PC stuff. They were also known for their very...
  10. Dual Electronics XGPS150

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Electronics XGPS150: I'm having a hard time connecting my Dual Electronics XGPS150 on my new PC? It pairs but won't connect. Works on my ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-electronics-xgps150/40b14351-4eb4-46f3-bdbe-164af0ba1e17

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve electronic noise problem