Windows 10: Electronics program to plan out simple devices.

Discus and support Electronics program to plan out simple devices. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a program/app that will work on win10 where I can plan simple things like switches and battiers and such. 59227 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZippyDSMlee, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Electronics program to plan out simple devices.

Looking for a program/app that will work on win10 where I can plan simple things like switches and battiers and such.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Aug 6, 2016
  2. rhen---01 Win User

my mobile phone runs out of money TOO easily by surfing ovi store or the internet

how do you apply for unlimited data plan? my mom bought the SIM card for me so idk. do you go to an electronics shop to apply for unlimited data plan?

rhen---01, Aug 6, 2016
  3. Tony2times---01, Aug 6, 2016
  4. Electronics program to plan out simple devices.

alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016
  5. If you don't mind me asking, what is your electronics background?

alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016
  6. Hobbyist with a degree in mad scientist. I make random things using different batteries I rarely use resistors or anything fancy but then again I do not really do much more than ducttape crap. As crazy as I am I do not screw around with li ons without proper chargers or load balancers since they like going poof, ni cad and ni hm were not as screwy.

I'd like to get a bit more proficient but I am a poor reader since elementary school taught me to hate reading. Anyway I keep it simple and try not to tax them as any battery will either die, melt or explode if put under to much stress.

ZippyDSMlee, Aug 7, 2016
  7. alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016
  8. Electronics program to plan out simple devices.

Well I was hoping a program would have some basic resistors and what not I always wanted to get a kit that lets you build various things on test boards but gaaaa I am broke and by the time I have money it goes to other things, electronics is maybe the last of my hobbies. Video games/Anime/Sci fantasy shows/comics to fuel creative writing and drawing(as long as my drawing tablet works) are my primary hobbies, building random things like a head rest for my computer chair out of a foam pillow and 1/2 inch pvc pipe. Then there's electronics which I've always had an interest in just the ohms and amps and resistance kinda went over my head I just more comprehend the basic flow of electricity.

ZippyDSMlee, Aug 7, 2016
  9. alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Electronics program to plan out simple devices.

1. Electronics program to plan out simple devices. - Similar Threads - Electronics program plan

2. Error 0xc000007b on avrdude.exe - a simple program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc000007b on avrdude.exe - a simple program: I get this error for avrdude.exe which is a very simple program for writing hex files on AVR microcontrollers.It runs on CMD and doesn't even have a GUI.Here is the image:The avrdude.exe is just included in the paths variable of windows and was working just fine some days...
  3. Fry's Electronics is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fry's Electronics is gone: Just read online that Fry's is no more. I haven't lived near enough to one for 20 years for that to make a personal difference, but it's still the end of an era. I knew of no other big box store that had anywhere near as much PC stuff. They were also known for their very...
  4. how to remove the program called simple star

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove the program called simple star: how to remove a program called simple star https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-program-called-simple-star/f302137c-6f5a-422b-87ac-5c9dddf44ca9
  5. simple backup program

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    simple backup program: I have Win 10 and my system on an SDD. I also several partitions where I store user created data--photos, etc.. I am looking for a simple to use backup program (preferably free) that will let me back up the system and all the relevant files (registry etc.) as well as back up...
  6. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  7. simple photoslideshow program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    simple photoslideshow program: i am looking for a simple photo slideshow program without too many effects settings etc..i do not want to burn a dvd..just save the created slideshow to computer. Can anyone recommend one...i have so-called free ones but the program makers limit the number of photos you can...
  8. Electronic Noise and Freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Electronic Noise and Freeze: Hello Everyone! I'm seeking some advice/help on an issue that I'm having a bear of a time figuring out. I have done alot of research and asked a couple people for advice, no one can seem to figure out what's going on. I have found some videos of people that are suffering...
  9. Looking for simple pc dvd player program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for simple pc dvd player program: I am searching for a simple pc dvd player...most i have tried are loaded with stuff i am not interested in using...ie graphic equalisers...subtitle overlays..etc Basically, i want to put burned movie dvd 's in pc ( not actual movie dvd's as i have a dedicated dvd player...
  10. Mobile plan pricing: The truth is out there

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile plan pricing: The truth is out there: After almost 27 months, my wife and I are still using Verizon on the same contract where we bought our Samsung Galaxy S4 phones. The phones are showing their age, and I've been looking at alternatives, including just keeping our old phones (not a good idea for the long term)...