Windows 10: Element Not Found Printer Driver Error

Discus and support Element Not Found Printer Driver Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We recently networked a new HP LaserJet printer as our old one died. We have Windows 10 on all of our computers. The server and the other computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaHoutz, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Element Not Found Printer Driver Error

We recently networked a new HP LaserJet printer as our old one died. We have Windows 10 on all of our computers. The server and the other computer work fine with the new printer. However, mine will not work. I get a driver error when I try to download the software and an "element not found" error when I try to manually download the drivers. I need to get this working asap! Please help....

:)

MelissaHoutz, Feb 3, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Feb 3, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. Argel Obm Win User

Element Not Found Printer Driver Error

printer driver

Hi Catherine,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your printer concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you having an issue using your printer or downloading the driver for your printer?
    • If you're having an issue downloading the driver for your printer, can you please tell us how do you download the its driver? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you do it.
    • Are you encountering an error message when you attempt to download the driver for your printer? We strongly recommend that you post a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.
    • If the issue is with the printer itself, are you having a problem in printing or scanning? What is happening when you attempt to print or scan?

Argel Obm, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Element Not Found Printer Driver Error

1. Element Not Found Printer Driver Error - Similar Threads - Element Found Printer

2. Printer driver was not installed – Element not found

in Windows 10 News
    Printer driver was not installed – Element not found: [ATTACH]As a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC user, you may encounter printer issues or errors like Error 0x00000c1, Error 0x0000052e, Error 0x0000007c or 0x000006e4, HP Printer validation failed error. In this post, we provide the solutions to fix the Printer driver was not...
  3. Element not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Element not found: What's this error.I'm getting this when i boot up my system.But the functions are normal.How to resolve this?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/a78db3bc-4b13-4ce3-893c-8c6c07c9e87e
  4. Element not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Element not found: What's this error?How to resolve this.I get this everytime when i boot up my system.But the system functions normal.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/e1b9cc0f-df1f-47e3-90d6-bb6e3ef619fa
  5. Element not found

Element not found: What's this error?How to resolve this.I get this everytime when i boot up my system.But the system functions normal.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/f2ace55b-afb2-46dc-8dd9-bdce54245846
  6. cannot add printer driver element not found windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot add printer driver element not found windows 10: I recently tried to print to my network attached laser printer with no success. The print task ran but put nothing in the print queue. In my haste to get something printed, I uninstalled the printer and tried to add the printer. Windows never finds the printer during the...
  7. du.centennial element not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    du.centennial element not found: Any idea what this is? Pops up every now & again. Vijay. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ducentennial-element-not-found/f6b8ab3a-f7af-4d36-96d2-e425ce97f9f2
  8. Element Not Found.

Element Not Found.: Hi, I have problems with my file system 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4483235). Whenever I try to delete something from my Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition I get Error deleting file 'file name'. Element not found....
  9. element not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    element not found: I don't have any sound on my computer . I have mute sign and read " No audio output device is installed " on my sound icon . It happened right after Microsoft windows 10 automatic update . I tried everything suggested and finally restored from a system restore point . It...
  10. Element Not Found error connecting to VPN

Element Not Found error connecting to VPN: I'm running a fully patched Windows 10 (x64). About a week ago my VPN connections stopped working. Im using the builtin feature trying to connect to a L2TP vpn server. Whenever i click connect i get the error: "Element not found". I've tried deleting the connection and...