Windows 10: element not found

Discus and support element not found in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't have any sound on my computer . I have mute sign and read " No audio output device is installed " on my sound icon . It happened right after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by erol1946, Oct 13, 2018.

1. erol1946 Win User

element not found

I don't have any sound on my computer . I have mute sign and read " No audio output device is installed " on my sound icon . It happened right after Microsoft windows 10 automatic update . I tried everything suggested and finally restored from a system restore point . It failed because my anti virus problem interfered with the process . Now outlook icon in the taskbar is gone and when I check the programs for outlook I see " element not found " error . Now I can't send or receive any mails . As I am unable to receive any mails , I have no idea how I will be able to read any response to this mail . Could somebody help me please ?

:)

erol1946, Oct 13, 2018

2. Photo Shop Elements

Hi Rosas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please don’t worry. We will assist you.

The issue could occur if the program is incompatible with Windows 10 or program is corrupt.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Photo Shop Elements application in program compatibility mode on the Computer.

Step 1: suggest you to uninstall the Photo Shop Elements application.

1. Type "Control Panel" without the quotes in search box and click on it.

2. Click on Programs.

3. Click on Programs and Features.

4. Right click on Photo Shop Elements from the list and click on Uninstall.

Step 2: Try to run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter and try to install the
    Photo Shop Elements application. Check if it helps.

1. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes on search box next to
    Start Menu and click on Troubleshooting.

2. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

3. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 13, 2018
  3. c# subtract elements of a list

I would put the start and finish times in a custom class then add an instance of the class to a List<class>. That way you only have one list and that one list contains everything relevant. If you want to go a step further, I would add an accessor called Duration that returns Finish - Start. Put it all together, you could do something like list[9].Duration to get how long task 9 took. Ideally, this custom class would contain everything relevant to the job (even the job itself) so this all happens in isolated code.

To remove elements from a list, use .Remove(index) or .Remove(copy of instance). If it is in a for loop, make sure to run the loop in reverse (i-1) otherwise it will freak out.

If this isn't homework and the code is something that can be made public, I could take a look and/or optimize it for you so you can see a working example of what I'm talking about.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

element not found

Adobe Elements just downloaded wont open

Hi Chris,

Regarding your concern about opening Adobe Photoshop Elements, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any specific error messages or error codes?
    • Which version of Adobe Photoshop Elements are you using?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

element not found

1. element not found - Similar Threads - element found

2. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  3. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  4. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found": So i have a course in university where we're supposed to install docker. I have previously had issues with wsl before, and magically avoided it when it came to exam season. Unfortunately i can't ignore it for this course.I have "Windows subsystem for linux" enabled in windows...
  6. wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found"

wsl --update fails at 90% with the messeage "Element not found": So i have a course in university where we're supposed to install docker. I have previously had issues with wsl before, and magically avoided it when it came to exam season. Unfortunately i can't ignore it for this course.I have "Windows subsystem for linux" enabled in windows...
  7. BOOTMGR Missing & Element Not Found Installation in Different Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOOTMGR Missing & Element Not Found Installation in Different Drive: Hi. I went to turn on my pc and and out of nowhere I get the BOOTMGR is missing screen. I was trying to fix it in Windows 10 following instructions on https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-rebuild-the-bcd-in-windows-2624508 However I run into another problem: For some reason...
  8. BOOTMGR Missing & Element Not Found Installation in Different Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOTMGR Missing & Element Not Found Installation in Different Drive: HI. I went to turn on my pc and and out of nowhere I get the BOOTMGR is missing screen. I was trying to fix it in Windows 10 following instructions on https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-rebuild-the-bcd-in-windows-2624508 However I run into another problem: For some reason...
  9. BOOTMGR Missing & Element Not Found Installation in Different Drive

BOOTMGR Missing & Element Not Found Installation in Different Drive: HI. I went to turn on my pc and and out of nowhere I get the BOOTMGR is missing screen. I was trying to fix it in Windows 10 following instructions on https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-rebuild-the-bcd-in-windows-2624508 However I run into another problem: For some reason...
  10. DPRMA Element not found

DPRMA Element not found: Hello,So we are running a local azura back up server, we have multiple servers being backed up by it including our 3 domain controllers. The issue is our 2nd domain controller is having issues, on MABS its under the Unprotected computers with protection agent and it never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook element not found