Windows 10: Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue

Discus and support Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently having an issue with uninstalling/ installing the Elgato Camera Hub from https://www.elgato.com/en/downlaods When I first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Swanson117, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue

Hello, I am currently having an issue with uninstalling/ installing the Elgato Camera Hub from https://www.elgato.com/en/downlaods When I first installed my Elgato Facecam i was prompted to download the software from their website. I downloaded the software and it ran fine with no issues until today, when I opened it the app was unresponsive. I tried to uninstall the app right away, but was unsuccessful due to the following error prompt from the Elgato Camera Hub, "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Con

:)

Michael Swanson117, Mar 29, 2023

2. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 29, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue

1. Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue - Similar Threads - Elgato Camera Hub

2. im on windows 11 and can't download my elgato capture hub msi file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im on windows 11 and can't download my elgato capture hub msi file: i cant seem to download it and i dont wanna go to micro center just have someone look at it and pay 50 dollars but the error i keep getting is This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application...
  3. Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue: Hello, I am currently having an issue with uninstalling/ installing the Elgato Camera Hub from https://www.elgato.com/en/downlaods When I first installed my Elgato Facecam i was prompted to download the software from their website. I downloaded the software and it ran fine...
  4. Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Elgato Camera Hub Uninstall/ Windows Installer package issue: Hello, I am currently having an issue with uninstalling/ installing the Elgato Camera Hub from https://www.elgato.com/en/downlaods When I first installed my Elgato Facecam i was prompted to download the software from their website. I downloaded the software and it ran fine...
  5. Windows Installers Package Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installers Package Issue: Hi all, i recently upgrade my system with windows 11 Pro and start installation of SQL 2014 Enterprises Editions. During Installation of SQL 2014, encounter with Windows Installer Package Failer massage.Exact massage is as Under"There is a problem with this windows Installer...
  6. Windows Installers Package Issue

Windows Installers Package Issue: Hi all, i recently upgrade my system with windows 11 Pro and start installation of SQL 2014 Enterprises Editions. During Installation of SQL 2014, encounter with Windows Installer Package Failer massage.Exact massage is as Under"There is a problem with this windows Installer...
  7. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  8. Uninstalling driver package

Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  9. Téléchargement elgato

Téléchargement elgato: Elécharger le logiciel fourni elgato fourni par elgato sur mon pc Windows 10 in the download on msg to go to the download it l'application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargement-elgato/24c562ae-8f2f-4ac1-bf78-21be1cd5d30a
  10. Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Insider Hub in Windows 10 How to Install or Uninstall Insider Hub app in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 14291 released on March 17th 2016. Starting with build 14291, Microsoft...