Windows 10: Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

Discus and support Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software The card is showing in device manager and camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reddwarf4ever, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software

The card is showing in device manager and camera has all apps enabled in security cemtre

any help please ?

:)

reddwarf4ever, Apr 30, 2020

2. Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro isn't recognized by game Capture HD

Game Capture HD software cannot detect Elgato HD pro.

I've been having this problem since day one that I got the new HD pro. I install it into a pcie slot and nothing happens. The computer doesn't react whatsoever. I then switch around all my graphics cards in order to install the HD pro in the slots that were
    normally taken but still it doesn't react with my pc, while all my other cards, though switched around, work just fine.

I then go into BIOS and go to the system display where it shows everything that is currently connected to the motherboard. The pcie slot where the elgato hd pro is installed shows up as saying nothing is connected. Every other graphics card that is installed
    shows up but not the HD pro.

I've done all the steps on the elgato gaming website and sent emails. No response.

Does my elgato simply not work or do I have to do something with the motherboard or pcie slots?

All help is appreciated

racerstark, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Jubreel Win User
    Headphones dont work when elgato is plugged in.

I just recently got an elgato game capture and now that I have it, my headphones that are plugged into my computer don't work as an audio output device. I've tried to disable the elgato sound capture in the sound settings but it didn't disable it. Please
    help.

Jubreel, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

Elgato tv tuner

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to check with the Elgato TV tuner for more information.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

1. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software - Similar Threads - Elgato capture device

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition with Elgato StreamDeck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition with Elgato StreamDeck: Hi guys,I am trying to create an automatic profile for the elgato streamdeck that it will switch to whenever I open Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The problem is that in order to associate a profile to a certain application, the streamdeck needs to point to the executable for...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition with Elgato StreamDeck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition with Elgato StreamDeck: Hi guys,I am trying to create an automatic profile for the elgato streamdeck that it will switch to whenever I open Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The problem is that in order to associate a profile to a certain application, the streamdeck needs to point to the executable for...
  4. My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card: I own the Elgato HD60S... And after every restart of my PC the sound is gone. I can fix this by reconnecting the USB-Cable. Then the PC crashes with a bluescreen and the code:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAandCY3014.X64SYSHere also is a .rar from my Minidump...
  5. My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card

My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card: I own the Elgato HD60S... And after every restart of my PC the sound is gone. I can fix this by reconnecting the USB-Cable. Then the PC crashes with a bluescreen and the code:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAandCY3014.X64SYSHere also is a .rar from my Minidump...
  6. My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 Support
    20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card: Updated to 20h2 today and now am having audio sync issues with the Elgato capture. Saw a couple of posts on Reddit with the same issue, so it seems it has to do with the update. installed the other updates from today as well and they did not resolve the issue. 176139
  8. Elgato StreamDeck has few functions...?

Elgato StreamDeck has few functions...?: Besides stream integration, the Elgato Stream Deck can do very little, can't it? For example, I couldn't use it to mute or move people on Discord at the touch of a button. Apparently, you can't switch quickly between the Windows Dark and White Theme with it either. That's a...
  9. Téléchargement elgato

Téléchargement elgato: Elécharger le logiciel fourni elgato fourni par elgato sur mon pc Windows 10 in the download on msg to go to the download it l'application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargement-elgato/24c562ae-8f2f-4ac1-bf78-21be1cd5d30a
  10. Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework: When I attempt to change the Team Speak settings in Elgato Sound Capture, the program crashes by freezing then closing. After a lengthy conversation with Elgato tech support, they concluded that the issue was my .NET Framework configuration. After attempting the repair tool,...