Windows 10: Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework

Discus and support Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I attempt to change the Team Speak settings in Elgato Sound Capture, the program crashes by freezing then closing. After a lengthy conversation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SapphireLupine86, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework

When I attempt to change the Team Speak settings in Elgato Sound Capture, the program crashes by freezing then closing. After a lengthy conversation with Elgato tech support, they concluded that the issue was my .NET Framework configuration. After attempting the repair tool, which failed to correct the issue, and an attempt to upgrade only to be told I had the latest version, Elgato next told me I would have to contact Microsoft to correct the issue. Microsoft's "Get Help" program then directed me here because it was unable to identify the issue.

I don't know what to do to fix this .NET Framework contrivance.

:)

SapphireLupine86, Nov 7, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework

1. Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework - Similar Threads - Elgato tells Sound

2. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  3. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  4. Windows is telling me I need NET Framework 3.5 to install NET Framework 3.5...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is telling me I need NET Framework 3.5 to install NET Framework 3.5...: I get this error when I run the exe file I downloaded to install Net 3.5. Which I downloaded here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21 submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit [link] [comments]...
  5. 20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 Support
    20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card: Updated to 20h2 today and now am having audio sync issues with the Elgato capture. Saw a couple of posts on Reddit with the same issue, so it seems it has to do with the update. installed the other updates from today as well and they did not resolve the issue. 176139
  6. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: When I try to open certain apps on my computer such as Discord, I get the following error message:[ATTACH] After clicking 'Yes', I am taken to a download page for .NET Framework 4.8. I download the installer, and after giving the program permission to "make changes to your...
  7. .NET Framework Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .NET Framework Not Working: So one day i was deleting some programs to clear up space and i accidentally uninstalled .NET Framework because at first i didnt know what it did. Until I learned that some applications dont work without them. So i tried to install .NET Framework but it said I have it...
  8. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software: Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software The card is showing in device manager and camera has all apps enabled in security cemtre any help please ? 155422
  9. .net framework not working

.net framework not working: Sorry if the title is not detailed enough BUT anyway. I updated my windows 10 on the fast ring just recently and after it was done, some programs that I normally run won't run with a popup that says either .net framework is not initialized or that it's not installed etc. etc....
  10. .net framework not working

in Windows 10 Support
    .net framework not working: Sorry if the title is not detailed enough BUT anyway. I updated my windows 10 on the fast ring just recently and after it was done, some programs that I normally run won't run with a popup that says either .net framework is not initialized or that it's not installed etc. etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. el gato video capture .net framework 3.5

2. elgato net 3.5 framework

3. elgato .net framework