Windows 10: eLicenser Control cannot be installed?

Discus and support eLicenser Control cannot be installed? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I've been trying to download the eLincenser (Windows 10) for 2 days to activate Cubase. However, I get an error message during installation (see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrBlack986, Aug 19, 2020.

1. eLicenser Control cannot be installed?

Hey I've been trying to download the eLincenser (Windows 10) for 2 days to activate Cubase. However, I get an error message during installation (see picture). Can someone tell me how to fix it?

eLicenser Control cannot be installed? 0_big.jpg

:)

MrBlack986, Aug 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Windows Installer goes to sleep

Hi. JaxMusic

My name is Anthony, an Independent Advisor trying to help.

Most of the most common problems related to the USB-eLicenser (dongle, officially called Steinberg Key), Soft-eLicenser and/or the license are due to an outdated or damaged installation of the eLicenser Control Center.

Therefore, if a USB-eLicenser or a specific license is not recognized or error messages related to the license appear when you start your Steinberg software, the first thing you should do is download and install the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center.
    In case the installation fails, try to run the installation again after disconnecting the USB-eLicenser.

In this case, uncheck or delete the download of your equipment, verify that it is not or is not in the download history. Once this is done, download directly from the official product page and proceed to install it on your equipment, remember to have your equipment
    duly updated, many times the lack of updating of the equipment can provide download errors in this case.

Best Regards.

Anthony. -

AnthonyBurns03, Aug 19, 2020
  4. eLicenser Control cannot be installed?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

eLicenser Control cannot be installed?

1. eLicenser Control cannot be installed? - Similar Threads - eLicenser Control cannot

2. Controller recognized but cannot input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller recognized but cannot input: Windows 10, SCUF Vantage 2 controller, PS4 controllerWindows is detecting my controller and will allow me to use it but after a few seconds it will stop working, I've tried all USB ports on my PC, tried 2 different cables, and it works perfectly fine on my PS4 using the same...
  3. Controller recognized but cannot input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller recognized but cannot input: Windows 10, SCUF Vantage 2 controller, PS4 controllerWindows is detecting my controller and will allow me to use it but after a few seconds it will stop working, I've tried all USB ports on my PC, tried 2 different cables, and it works perfectly fine on my PS4 using the same...
  4. Cortana cannot control spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot control spotify: Cortana is unable to play any music via spotify, All it can do is open spotify. The notebook icon which was earlier available is also missing so I cannot go and configure it.Help!!...
  5. Cannot control headphones.

Cannot control headphones.: Cannot control headphones buds volume on the headphones. But, I can change by main volume on laptop. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, chosen the headphones etc... However, this is on two out of three pairs we all own. One of which bought yesterday is included in one that...
  6. I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel: I was able to see the install date of programs but now today the install column is blank. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-the-install-date-of-a-program-in-the/201fddaf-eef0-4867-a4ac-c24c9e8c7195
  7. cannot install 'realtek audio control' on Windows LTSC

cannot install 'realtek audio control' on Windows LTSC: I have this motherboard... Support For X470 GAMING PLUS | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global It has several audio outputs. I used to use this realtek program to switch which audio out to use. Eg. I could switch it from my headphones to my...
  8. eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10: I get the following error when running eLicenser as an administrator. Application 'LCC2' has caused the following error: 2020-03-29T12:43:02.756 DCOM connection to program 'Synsopos.exe' failed. Class not registered 0x8004015 I have uninstalled it completely and...
  9. SMbus controller drivers cannot be installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SMbus controller drivers cannot be installed: I have a newly built computer (gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite mobo) and faced a problem with the drivers for SMbus controller. I downloaded .exe files from the chipset menu on the gigabyte website. But I receive an error when trying to run them. It is Windows could not find...
  10. Windows cannot be installed on this disk... Ensure disk's controller..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot be installed on this disk... Ensure disk's controller..: My OS had too many issues since I upgraded fromWin 7, installing Win 10 on top. So I decided to Clean the disk, format it and make a fresh installation. Before installing I turned the PC off and disconnected the other disks (please refer to my system, a bit oldish and home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off network and install elicence cubase