Windows 10: eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10

Discus and support eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the following error when running eLicenser as an administrator. Application 'LCC2' has caused the following error: 2020-03-29T12:43:02.756... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by daviddeer, Mar 29, 2020.

1. daviddeer Win User

eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10

I get the following error when running eLicenser as an administrator.

Application 'LCC2' has caused the following error:

2020-03-29T12:43:02.756
    DCOM connection to program 'Synsopos.exe' failed.
    Class not registered 0x8004015

I have uninstalled it completely and downloaded and installed the latest version from steinberg but to no avail.

Dcom service is running as auto and cannot be stopped.

When running cubase I get the follwoing error.

Application 'Cubase / Cubase Artist' has caused the following error:

2020-03-29T12:47:35.978
    DCOM connection to program 'Synsopos.exe' failed.
    Class not registered 0x80040154

How can I fix this error?

:)

daviddeer, Mar 29, 2020

2. Cubase eLicense problem windows 10 last update

Hello

I want to ask you about a problem that is bothering me too much (thank you microsoft).

Yesterday my computer has downloaded and installed the last update for windows 10. After that, I tried to use the Cubase program (version 8) and the eLicense software tells me that I cannot use it and I need the license. I tried to use the code, but the elicenser
    says that I cannot use it. I don't know why, and I don't know what to do. I will attached you some screenshots of whats happening. Please, I'm a kind of stupid guys with computers. I just want to use my cubase software. Thank you microsoft for making my life
    more difficult.

Thank you

eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10 fd54e105-0c0d-4758-ae42-405a0a65fa07.jpg

eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10 195ba148-c7c7-4c43-91a7-e5da0764cb45.jpg

Javier Ade, Mar 29, 2020
  3. New Windows Update installed today but I can not open my eLicenser to use my daw

Today there was a new Windows Update, Version 1806. I wanted to use my digital audio workstation and I tried to open my elicenser and I get error messages. I deleted the elicenser and downloaded again from my Steinberg account and re-installed the software.
    I get the same error messages. What should I do?

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Install & upgrade]

Anthony Landrum, Mar 29, 2020
  4. eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10

Cubase and Kontakt not working properly in Windows 10

Hi Barrie,

The challenge that you are experiencing can occur if the versions of your programs are incompatible with Windows 10. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Which version of Cubase and Kontakt are you using?
    • Have you tried checking the compatibility of those versions with Windows 10 on their respective websites?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10

1. eLicenser opens with error cannot use it or cubase 10 - Similar Threads - eLicenser opens error

2. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  3. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  4. Cubase/Mackie issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cubase/Mackie issues: Hi. I have a PowerSpec PC, Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G.Cubase 11 - Mackie ProFX16v3 mixer/interface.This all worked fine until the past few days. I am now importing audio files and they are coming in, or changing during a session, to be a half step flat.This is NOT an issue...
  5. Cubase/Mackie issues

Cubase/Mackie issues: Hi. I have a PowerSpec PC, Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G.Cubase 11 - Mackie ProFX16v3 mixer/interface.This all worked fine until the past few days. I am now importing audio files and they are coming in, or changing during a session, to be a half step flat.This is NOT an issue...
  6. Cannot open photos using Photo app on Windows 10

Cannot open photos using Photo app on Windows 10: Hello - I cannot access my photos using microsoft Photos app windows 10 the problem appears to be associated with no access to microsoft store at all. I have tried all the fixes recommended but still no joy. Can anyone help - spent all of yesterday trying various ways around...
  7. eLicenser Control cannot be installed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    eLicenser Control cannot be installed?: Hey I've been trying to download the eLincenser (Windows 10) for 2 days to activate Cubase. However, I get an error message during installation (see picture). Can someone tell me how to fix it? [ATTACH] eLicenser Control kann nicht installiert werden?
  8. cubase ai

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cubase ai: won,t open cubase ai says no skin found then gui resorses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cubase-ai/4e956ca2-e410-4a89-b45e-6cba353e30bd"
  9. cannot open attachments in win 10 using bell mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot open attachments in win 10 using bell mail: since the last update in win 10, i cannot open attachments in my bell mail . i have tried using microsoft edge but all i can get it to when it opens is turn into a big red square and then close. what can i do to open the attachments?...
  10. bugs & crashes with cubase 10 & win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bugs & crashes with cubase 10 & win 10: hi i'm david i'm using music user with daw cubase 10.0.40 & win 10 1903 after last win 10 updates, I got many problems without reasons crashes , buggy situations, lost of informations etc many users have same problems after updates win 10 is it win 10 beta testing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elicenser lcc2 error

2. dcom connection to program synsopos.exe failed

3. lcc2 error cubase

4. how to solve application LCC2 has caused the following error,
  5. cloud not connect pos cubase,
  6. nu vot,
  7. Application LCC2 has caused the following error:DCOM connection to program Synsopos.exe failed.,
  8. Lcc2 has caused the following error,
  9. list of drivers to fix synsopos.Exe,
  10. download drivers to fix synsopos.Exe ,
  11. synsopos exe failed class not registered,
  12. application lcc2 has caused the following error: dcom connection to program synsopos.exe failed. error:error no especificado,
  13. DCOM connection to program Synsopos.exe failed 2020,
  14. application lcc2 has caused the following,
  15. cubase artist has caused error