Windows 10: Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

Discus and support Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Questions from HK region.Who is eligible for this sku? Any requirement needs to meet? Any limitation ?Great Thanks,Jen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jenny SY, Sep 15, 2021.

1. jenny SY Win User

Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

Hi, Questions from HK region.Who is eligible for this sku? Any requirement needs to meet? Any limitation ?Great Thanks,Jen

:)

jenny SY, Sep 15, 2021

2. Microsoft 365 Business - Windows 10 Pro Product Lincense is not bundled

Today I learned from the assigned support engineer that Windows 10 Pro License is not bundled into Microsoft 365 Business. A Windows Pro Product License is requisite operating system to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and take advantage of the security offering
    of Microsoft 365 Business. So the pre-installed Windows 10 Home should be first upgraded to Windows 10 Pro! There seems insufficient or ambiguous details causing the confusion. Any views?

Anwar Hussain Mirza, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

I have a company Microsoft 365 Business license.

I also have one laptop, purchased using a Microsoft Hotmail account, as Microsoft would not allow to use a company Microsoft 365 account)

With Microsoft 365 Business license, Windows 10 PRO is included.

I wish to upgrade the one laptop from HOME to PRO version of Windows 10 using the Microsoft 365 Business license. How can this be achieved?

With regards, Mark

Mark Larkin, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

How to get free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro with 365 Business License

I have just watched the getting started with 365 Business video and it says that you can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro with a 365 Business licence. I have a 365 business user with a new MS Surface Pro with Windows 10 Home installed, how do I upgrade to pro
    for free as it says?

***Modified title from: Getting started video says free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro with 365 Business licence, how?***

Scott Ambelpop, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

1. Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT - Similar Threads - Eligibility Home Pro

2. windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working: We just bought a bunch of these keys and I can't get it to work on any of our windows 11 home computers, we do have a 365 business premium sub....
  3. windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working: We just bought a bunch of these keys and I can't get it to work on any of our windows 11 home computers, we do have a 365 business premium sub....
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  5. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  6. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question on Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: We are a licensed reseller in Vietnam and want to find out more about this product DF77X4D43RKT Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business Is there any requirement to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro with this license? Can it upgrade both OLP and OEI...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license: I have a company Microsoft 365 Business license. I also have one laptop, purchased using a Microsoft Hotmail account, as Microsoft would not allow to use a company Microsoft 365 account With Microsoft 365 Business license, Windows 10 PRO is included. I wish to upgrade...
  10. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right?? The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses,...