Windows 10: Eligibility

Discus and support Eligibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer specifications are Intel core2duo CPU E8300 @2.83GHz 4.00 GB RAM 80 GB Garddrive I have installed Windows 10 enterprise. Is it safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SyedNoor Ali, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Eligibility

My computer specifications are

Intel core2duo CPU E8300 @2.83GHz

4.00 GB RAM

80 GB Garddrive

I have installed Windows 10 enterprise. Is it safe using it on these specifications

:)

SyedNoor Ali, Aug 29, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 29, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Eligibility

WCG Contest 2011

Rules updated:
    • Eligible winning member cannot hold a Top 20 position on the TechPowerUp! WCG Team prior to contest.
    Whilst the intention is to recruit new members, our current crunchers who do their part day in and day out deserve a chance too.

Credit to 4x4n for the suggestion and Chicken Patty for always looking out for the team *Toast :toast:

Thema:

Eligibility

1. Eligibility - Similar Threads - Eligibility

2. The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...: As the question says, the check told me that my processor isn't eligible but it's on the eligible processor list. It's an IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz. I've got 16gb RAM....
  3. The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...: As the question says, the check told me that my processor isn't eligible but it's on the eligible processor list. It's an IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz. I've got 16gb RAM....
  4. Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?: Hi there, long story short: My PC Force-Upgraded to Windows 11. I had Windows 10 Home pre-built, I bought a Windows 10 Pro Key, which was working fine, but then one day my PC loaded up and force-upgraded to Windows 11 without my consent, and because of the pre-built Windows...
  5. Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?

Is a Windows 10 Pro Key not Eligible on a Force-Upgraded Windows 11?: Hi there, long story short: My PC Force-Upgraded to Windows 11. I had Windows 10 Home pre-built, I bought a Windows 10 Pro Key, which was working fine, but then one day my PC loaded up and force-upgraded to Windows 11 without my consent, and because of the pre-built Windows...
  6. Window 10 from Windows 7 eligibility question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 from Windows 7 eligibility question: In the past I purchased Windows 7 and via the upgrade had Windows 10 on my previous build. I just made a new PC. Am I still eligible to have Windows 10? Or must I purchase a new product key?If I purchase a new key digitally, how long may I use it? How many installs?If I...
  7. Window 10 from Windows 7 eligibility question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 from Windows 7 eligibility question: In the past I purchased Windows 7 and via the upgrade had Windows 10 on my previous build. I just made a new PC. Am I still eligible to have Windows 10? Or must I purchase a new product key?If I purchase a new key digitally, how long may I use it? How many installs?If I...
  8. Window 10 from Windows 7 eligibility question

9. They took away Cortana from Windows 10 users, but my PC isn't eligible to upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    They took away Cortana from Windows 10 users, but my PC isn't eligible to upgrade to...: I don't have the money to shell out 2 grand for a new system, and my current PC cannot run Windows 11. This is what happens when companies are greedy and try to FORCE customers to upgrade....
  10. They took away Cortana from Windows 10 users, but my PC isn't eligible to upgrade to...

They took away Cortana from Windows 10 users, but my PC isn't eligible to upgrade to...: I don't have the money to shell out 2 grand for a new system, and my current PC cannot run Windows 11. This is what happens when companies are greedy and try to FORCE customers to upgrade....