Windows 10: Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Discus and support Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aahandy87, Jan 30, 2022.

1. aahandy87 Win User

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz i5 processor - TPM still looking into this one but more concerned about the other two false positivesSeems like Microsoft is just 'saying' I'm not eligible when I am. Wonder how many people they are going to get to buy a new pc with this?? Any assistance would be appreciated, TIA.

:)

aahandy87, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Valamas Win User

Can I become eligible to receive free Windows 10 upgrade?

My PC was installed with Windows 7 Pro full licence, now windows 8.1 enterprise.

Through a development programme, I then attained MSDN membership for a year and decided to upgrade to windows 8.1 enterprise for free. (Perhaps ultimate would have been a better choice at the time).

Enterprise is not eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10.

Is there a way, a relatively painless way of becoming eligible for a Windows 10 upgrade?

Will any of these choices work? If I succeed, will I then become eligible for the upgrade? Or have I missed the boat?

• Downgrade my windows 8 enterprise to windows 7 pro. (have not looked into the detail)
    • Clear PC and install windows 7 pro. Timely to resetup.

Last resort is to just buy the Windows 10 upgrade. Again, probably cannot upgrade from enterprise and would have to clear PC using windows 7 as the upgrade.

Valamas, Jan 30, 2022
  3. aakkam22 Win User
    Eligible for Windows 10?

Q. Am I eligible for the free Windows 10 upgrade?

A. As long as you have installed the latest updates successfully for your PC, then yes, your system is eligible. If you're having problems installing the latest updates, then please let us know so we can help you out because you won't be
    eligible without them.

aakkam22, Jan 30, 2022
  4. nick1jon Win User

Windows 10 upgrade Eligibility

I currently use Windows 7 Ultimate 'Get Genuine Online Kit'

Is this eligible for the Window 10 upgrade.

I ask as the much published upgrade flag has not appeared on my pc

Thanks in anticipation

nick1jon, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Eligible Showing Eligible

2. Windows 11 eligibility...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 eligibility...: My laptop has a IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz processor, the Windows 11 criteria and the only failing being, 1 gigahertz GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip SoC.I am led to believe that the aforementioned...
  3. Windows 11 eligibility...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 eligibility...: My laptop has a IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz processor, the Windows 11 criteria and the only failing being, 1 gigahertz GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip SoC.I am led to believe that the aforementioned...
  4. Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status

Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status: Hi, In Windows Update, I see the following: However, in PC Health Check, it shows the following: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11, even though PC Health Check says I'm eligible.Please help. Thanks, Hamish...
  5. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  6. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  7. Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update: So this evening I was updating my PC to meet ther requirements for Windows 11 and was told by Windows Health Check that The PC is eligable, however windows update still counters that saying I am ineligable. I will post pictures for better clarifiaction. Is there anything else...
  8. Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO. I have Intel Core 7-6700T CPU @ 2.8 GHz which is larger than the 1 GHz requirement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-eligible-for-upgrade-to-windows/fa305f9c-0f7f-4367-a779-9b081b3f3c97
  9. Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?

Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO. I have Intel Core 7-6700T CPU @ 2.8 GHz which is larger than the 1 GHz requirement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-eligible-for-upgrade-to-windows/fa305f9c-0f7f-4367-a779-9b081b3f3c97
  10. Eligibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eligibility: My computer specifications are Intel core2duo CPU E8300 @2.83GHz 4.00 GB RAM 80 GB Garddrive I have installed Windows 10 enterprise. Is it safe using it on these specifications...