Windows 10: Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me

Discus and support Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Normally i was always able to eliminate any names & addresses of individuals listed on an email sent to me before i would forward. I would do this by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by `StanHymel, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me

Normally i was always able to eliminate any names & addresses of individuals listed on an email sent to me before i would forward. I would do this by pressing my cursor sliding across names with a blue light & continue until i have covered all names, then i would let up on cursor & delete. this has work fine, then all of a sudden no.. what happens nowis when i press cursor blue light comes on & goes off, sometime stays on but when i move to slide over other names it goes off sometimes to get job done when blue light is on 2 o3 names ihit delete & that small amount deletes. Problem most of emails i get have 40 to 59 names or more. Did i make am error somewhere ?

Need help

:)

`StanHymel, Oct 20, 2020
  2. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

4. Bastet Win User

Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me

1. Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me - Similar Threads - Eliminate names addresses

2. my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me: I have had my email hijacked and someone is sending phishing emails purporting to be from me to all my address book. I have received a warning Banner from Microsoft informing me that all my incoming messages are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me....
  3. my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my emails s are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me: I have had my email hijacked and someone is sending phishing emails purporting to be from me to all my address book. I have received a warning Banner from Microsoft informing me that all my incoming messages are being sent to an Outlook address that is nothing to do with me....
  4. email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?: I received an email saying that I won the lottery. It was sent by this email. Can you help me check it? Thank you. Reply<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-email-address-is-removed-for-privacy/3ac94388-a2e1-4e52-a4f3-708b9eea8f4c
  5. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  6. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  7. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  8. email address and name on XBOX

email address and name on XBOX: I would like my son's name and email address to be associated with the XBOX device and would like to remove my name and email address. I am the administrator and my email address is the primary one....
  9. Help with removing mistaken email address in People

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with removing mistaken email address in People: What a frustrating situation! When I first entered my son-in-law's email address, I hit a wrong key. Instead of sbcglobal I entered abcglobal. Now the erroneous address is permanently in my address book. When I type his name, the wrong address appears along with the correct...
  10. Win 10 people email address

Win 10 people email address: edited contact but address drop down box only shows old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-people-email-address/92029489-0e9c-4d14-92a9-d6428bc1c810