Eliminate One Drive

Discus and support Eliminate One Drive in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fireberd, May 29, 2018.

1. fireberd Win User

I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps.

:)

fireberd, May 29, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Eliminate One Drive

Eliminate One Drive - Similar Threads - Eliminate Drive

1. Eliminate One Drive by MS Word

in Windows 10 Support
    Eliminate One Drive by MS Word: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218
  2. Oh NO! Did 1803 ISO eliminate In-Place Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Oh NO! Did 1803 ISO eliminate In-Place Update?: Since I've tried more times than I care to count to install the 1803 update I thought I'd give the In-Place update a try. To do this you have to boot from the 1803 ISO, which made on 09 May using the Media Creation Tool. I remember that when I did the 2017 Spring Creator...
  3. New computer set up - resetting welcome name and eliminating password

in Windows 10 Support
    New computer set up - resetting welcome name and eliminating password: I bought a new laptop last week. Dell Inspiron 15" I was setting it up and when the computer starts up , it has your name....hello Raymond Mine says Raymond G......first letter of my last name. I recall signing up for a lot of things when you have a new laptop...
  4. How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device

in Windows 10 Support
    How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device: On my Win10 (Dell Precision M4800) laptop, I have an annoying "drive" which appears in the quick access panel on the left of W-Explorer and as part of the "Devices and drives" content of My PC. It corresponds to an Android cellphone which I once had, and tried to access via...
  5. Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Ent LTSB (1607) Minimize Startup, eliminate "idle" prior to app: Hello, I'm looking for pointers, advise, help, minimizing the Windows 10 boot time and eliminating an idle window between desktop launch and start of an application. Setup Hardware: Intel E3950 (1.6Ghz, 4 cores) 2x 4GB memory Samsung SATA SSD Two custom PCIe devices...
  6. Mitigating and eliminating Qakbot and Emotet in corporate networks

in Windows 10 Support
    Mitigating and eliminating Qakbot and Emotet in corporate networks: The threat to information is greater than ever, with data breaches, phishing attacks, and other forms of information theft like point-of-sale malware and ATM hacks becoming all too common in today's threat landscape. Information-stealing trojans are in the same category of...
  7. Microsoft: It's time to eliminate the password

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft: It's time to eliminate the password: Quick: Change your password again. Make sure it has a combination of capital letters, numbers and special characters. Wait, no. Instead, come up with a long random phrase that you should be able to remember. Wait, no. Stop. Stop the madness! It’s time to kill the password....
Eliminate One Drive solved