Windows 10: Eliminate One Drive

Discus and support Eliminate One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fireberd, May 29, 2018.

1. fireberd Win User

Eliminate One Drive

I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps.

:)

fireberd, May 29, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Eliminate One Drive

1. Eliminate One Drive - Similar Threads - Eliminate Drive

2. Would windows 10 Enterprise version eliminate all the game software that comes up for each...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Would windows 10 Enterprise version eliminate all the game software that comes up for each...: In the past windows version the pro version was what companies should use. With Windows 10 pro we aren't seeing that. For each person who logs into a company computer running Windows 10 pro a whole bunch of games show up and have to be removed individually either manually or...
  3. How to Eliminate Pop-up Info Window in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Eliminate Pop-up Info Window in Windows Mail: When I open a mail in Windows Mail, an info pop window follows the cursor (see below). How can this be eliminated? [ATTACH]...
  4. Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?: This hovering text is very annoying: [img] I understand the hovering text describes what your mouse pointer is actually hovering over; but if the pointer is locked into the hovering text field by the slightest accidental movement of the mouse, the actual click you make...
  5. ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now: When I got Windows 10 I created a personal acct. for ONE Drive and a school account. I no longer need the school account, but it keeps coming up as the default when I use SHARE on Word. How do I get rid of it ? I deleted all the files in it already. I want to keep the...
  6. How do you stop Windows Defender Anti-Spyware to stop running, in fact how can I eliminate...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you stop Windows Defender Anti-Spyware to stop running, in fact how can I eliminate...: I already have antivirus software and even thought I have turned Windows Defender off via Settings, the Defender Anti-Spyware still is running; I have tried to disable via Services but it is 'grayed' out. Any and all suggestions are welcomed....
  7. How can I eliminate face recognition from email?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I eliminate face recognition from email?: When I created my Microsoft account, I set up face recognition but my laptop broke down and I had to reset it. It happened that I forgot my email address and had to create a new one. The issue is I cannot register my face in a new email account because it says that my face...
  8. Eliminate One Drive by MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eliminate One Drive by MS Word: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218
  9. Oh NO! Did 1803 ISO eliminate In-Place Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oh NO! Did 1803 ISO eliminate In-Place Update?: Since I've tried more times than I care to count to install the 1803 update I thought I'd give the In-Place update a try. To do this you have to boot from the 1803 ISO, which made on 09 May using the Media Creation Tool. I remember that when I did the 2017 Spring Creator...
  10. How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to eliminate an annoying nonexistent device: On my Win10 (Dell Precision M4800) laptop, I have an annoying "drive" which appears in the quick access panel on the left of W-Explorer and as part of the "Devices and drives" content of My PC. It corresponds to an Android cellphone which I once had, and tried to access via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eliminating one drive