Windows 10: Eliminate One Drive

Discus and support Eliminate One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fireberd, May 29, 2018.

1. fireberd Win User

Eliminate One Drive

I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps.

:)

fireberd, May 29, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Eliminate One Drive

1. Eliminate One Drive - Similar Threads - Eliminate Drive

2. Disk Manager: I want to eliminate two drives on a backup disk, and turn them into just one...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Manager: I want to eliminate two drives on a backup disk, and turn them into just one...: Disk Manager: I want to eliminate two drives on a backup disk, and turn them into just one bootable one, but cant see how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-manager-i-want-to-eliminate-two-drives-on-a/151e1eb4-4e83-4e66-982a-f67b3aadee17
  3. Disk Manager: I want to eliminate two drives on a backup disk, and turn them into just one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Manager: I want to eliminate two drives on a backup disk, and turn them into just one...: Disk Manager: I want to eliminate two drives on a backup disk, and turn them into just one bootable one, but cant see how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-manager-i-want-to-eliminate-two-drives-on-a/151e1eb4-4e83-4e66-982a-f67b3aadee17
  4. Disk Manager: I want to eliminate two drives on a backup disk, and turn them into just one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two drives - eliminating multi-boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two drives - eliminating multi-boot: Both drives are M.2 drives although I'm guessing that doesn't matterDrive 1 - WIN10 installed and workingDrive 2 added WIN10 - installed and workkngWhen I boot, I'm presented with a menu to select which instance I want to run.I removed Drive 1 and the system won't boot. It...
  6. Two drives - eliminating multi-boot

Two drives - eliminating multi-boot: Both drives are M.2 drives although I'm guessing that doesn't matterDrive 1 - WIN10 installed and workingDrive 2 added WIN10 - installed and workkngWhen I boot, I'm presented with a menu to select which instance I want to run.I removed Drive 1 and the system won't boot. It...
  7. Two drives - eliminating multi-boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Eliminate One Drive Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  9. Eliminate One Drive Files

Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  10. How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I totally eliminate One Drive from my Windows-10 install?: I do not want it, I did not ask for it, and I want any of my data that it took returned. Is it possible? If so how? Thanks in advance! 146782

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eleminate one drive

2. eliminating one drive