Windows 10: eliminate password in ver. 2004

Discus and support eliminate password in ver. 2004 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; NETPLWIZ.EXE doesn't work in ver. 2004 to eliminate password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JohnMauro, May 30, 2020.

1. JohnMauro Win User

eliminate password in ver. 2004

NETPLWIZ.EXE doesn't work in ver. 2004 to eliminate password

:)

JohnMauro, May 30, 2020
  2. Bruce SX Win User

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, May 30, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 30, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

No, I would not change a password on a possibly compromised computer.
    Is it an MS account password, or a local account password?

simrick, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. eliminate password in ver. 2004 - Similar Threads - eliminate password ver

2. Windows 10 ver.2004/ver.21H1 kernel crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ver.2004/ver.21H1 kernel crashes: Overview:My PC infrequently once a week or more restarts unexpectedly, without notice.This issue lasts over 6 month among ver.2004 and ver.21H1.Description:This unexpected restart does not recognized by Windows kernel and no error information is recorded, of course no...
  3. Update ver 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update ver 2004: Cant get past 82% Is it going to be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-ver-2004/27360b53-d395-4c71-9169-a292969c7e00
  4. Why is Ver 2004 Garbage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Ver 2004 Garbage?: Can't access Network drives, Can't access network PC's... Rolled back.. to last version.. suddenly everything works again! so.. go ahead tell me it my settings, tell me to reset my network.. tell me to install the latest updates... blame the user.. as you usually...
  5. Stuck With Ver 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck With Ver 2004: Hey everyone i was trying to downgrade back to 1909 via the media creation tool but the only option i got is "nothing" so i was wandering is there anyway around this ? [ATTACH]...
  6. Eliminate Sign-On Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Eliminate Sign-On Password: I am the only person to use my Windows 10 desktop. I would like to eliminate the password request that comes up every time I restart. Thanks, cb 78001
  7. Eliminating use of password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Eliminating use of password: Can I get rid of having to use a password to sign in to Windows 10? 52012
  8. Password Elimination

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password Elimination: Operating a wired Ethernet LAN that connects this Windows-10 computer with other Windows-8.1, Windows-7 and Linux computers, I am constantly frustrated by demands for user IDs and passwords when attempting to access one machine from another. Such security on a local wired...
  9. Eliminate use of password

in Windows 10 Support
    Eliminate use of password: I've got Win installed with one minor problem. I don't like to use the password when I start Windows. So I did what is generally done. I got the Run box and typed in netplwiz which has always worked or me. Now it works when it makes up its mind to. Sometimes it't fine while...
  10. Microsoft: It's time to eliminate the password

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: It's time to eliminate the password: Quick: Change your password again. Make sure it has a combination of capital letters, numbers and special characters. Wait, no. Instead, come up with a long random phrase that you should be able to remember. Wait, no. Stop. Stop the madness! It’s time to kill the password....