Windows 10: Eliminate weather icon in the tray bar

Discus and support Eliminate weather icon in the tray bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning. With the last update (19043.1052), the weather icon appeared in the tray bar, I ask if you hesitate a registry key. Thank you 180765 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DMD, Jun 9, 2021.

1. DMD
    DMD Win User

Eliminate weather icon in the tray bar

Good morning. With the last update (19043.1052), the weather icon appeared in the tray bar, I ask if you hesitate a registry key. Thank you

:)

2. Weather and News system icon tray suggestion

Since recent updates you can no longer scroll through cortana to see the news or the weather. So can Microsoft make a news and also a weather widget in the system icon tray to view them both.

Andrew Sp., Jun 9, 2021
  3. No OneDrive icon in the notification tray

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

• Go to Settings.
      • Select System.
      • Click on Notifications & Actions.
      • Click on Select which icons appear on the task bar.
      • And choose the following icons you wish to keep on task bar.
      • Restart the Computer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Eliminate weather icon in the tray bar - Similar Threads - Eliminate weather icon

2. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.: Okay, this has been happening once in a while since I ever got the update that introduced this however I been curious what and why does it happen?It basically removes the weather from my bar and reduces the thing to a simple newspaper icon, clicking or hovering on it shows...
  3. The weather and news icon on the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The weather and news icon on the task bar: The weather and news icon on the task bar is having trouble getting through my firewall. I need to know it's name in order to give it access. What name does it have?...
  4. The weather and news icon on the task bar

The weather and news icon on the task bar: The weather and news icon on the task bar is having trouble getting through my firewall. I need to know it's name in order to give it access. What name does it have?...
  5. Weather Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather Icons: Hello, just wondering if there's a legend for the weather icons on my taskbar for Windows 10.I've been seeing a large pink/red moon-looking thing and would like to know what it means.TIA!...
  6. Weather Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Icons: Hello, just wondering if there's a legend for the weather icons on my taskbar for Windows 10.I've been seeing a large pink/red moon-looking thing and would like to know what it means.TIA!...
  7. Weather Icons

8. Weather icons in task bar - remove?

Weather icons in task bar - remove?: Im going crazy. I cant find how to remove the weather forecast in the taskbar. When I click it, it shows news, stock exchange and other things. How do I remove it?...
  9. eliminate the agenda bar

in Windows 10 Support
    eliminate the agenda bar: I would like to eliminate the agenda bar that appears next to the windows 10 clock and that the blue introduccion button is back. [img] I 171922
  10. Weather and News system icon tray suggestion

Weather and News system icon tray suggestion: Since recent updates you can no longer scroll through cortana to see the news or the weather. So can Microsoft make a news and also a weather widget in the system icon tray to view them both....