Windows 10: EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after...

Discus and support EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello elise, i'm having trouble replying. that's why i wast able to answer you. is there some other way I can talk to you? this is my question -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShubhamSingh_lkn, Jun 24, 2020.

1. EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after...

ShubhamSingh_lkn, Jun 24, 2020

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 24, 2020
  3. CRGibson Win User
    Unable to create a task in Task Scheduler

Macboatmaster, f14tomcat and Farvatten - Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I think this solved but will have to wait and see if it runs on the schedule (7:30am).

I deleted the task, rebooted and created the task again. It did not ask me sign in.
    The task worked when I hit the "Run Now" button.

Thanks again and I'll let you know.

CRGibson, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Lenzmic Win User

EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after...

Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

Tried it, didn't work!!

Lenzmic, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after...

1. EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after... - Similar Threads - EliseM_456 Reply working

2. Task Scheduler Trigger not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Trigger not working.: I am scheduling some jobs to get the reports from Citrix using PowerShell command. In Task scheduler server we have all required PowerShell Module Task run when I execute manually without any issue. When I set time in trigger it wont execute and not history available for...
  3. Task Scheduler not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler not Working: Hi My problem is that when I attempt to run a task such as the W7 backup or one of my own scripts via Task Scheduler, it doesn't work. I have an external hard drive attached for the backup location. I close my laptop lid and verify that both the laptop and XHD are asleep. I...
  4. Scheduled Task, Custom Power Profile No Longer Work

in Windows 10 Support
    Scheduled Task, Custom Power Profile No Longer Work: I've had a custom power profile set to put my PC in sleep mode after 4 hrs idle and a task setup in Task Scheduler to wake the PC every morning at a specified time. Both have been working flawlessly for a long time. Now, after installing update KB4592449 neither are working....
  5. Task scheduler stopped working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler stopped working.: Task scheduler stop working after two different events took place. First the PC started to becoming erratic opening and closing document and video files randomly. At that time I attempted to perform a system restore that W10 reported it as failed attempts. Later the Microsoft...
  6. Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update: hello elise, i'm having trouble replying. that's why i wast able to answer you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reply-is-not-working-custom-task-in-task-scheduler/652a9fcd-7c0c-494f-8dc4-48b25041ffaf
  7. Need help. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update: Hello, please someone help me out in this one. i recently updated my windows 10 to latest 2004 build. this has caused a custom task in my task scheduler to stop working. for reference i task i created is from this site https://trendblog.net/lock-feature-bitlocker/ it used to...
  8. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update: Hello, please someone help me out in this one. i recently updated my windows 10 to latest 2004 build. this has caused a custom task in my task scheduler to stop working. for reference i task i created is from this site https://trendblog.net/lock-feature-bitlocker/ it used to...
  9. Task Scheduler not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Scheduler not working: Hi, I've set up a scheduled task to transfer files using WinSCP using a batch file .bat. The task works as intended when I run the task manually by clicking the run option inside Task Scheduler. When I allow the task to run automatically using the daily trigger, the error...
  10. Task Scheduler not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Scheduler not working: Hi everyone, I'm having issues with the Task Scheduler since a time ago. A message saying "The remote computer was not found" when I try to open it. I've searched for this problem and tried to run the command line "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" but it...