Windows 10: Elite 2 controller and pc

Discus and support Elite 2 controller and pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Did anyone aolve the problem where the elite 2 controller disconects from the pc while using bluetooth and freezez your game?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by New to pc guy, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Elite 2 controller and pc

Did anyone aolve the problem where the elite 2 controller disconects from the pc while using bluetooth and freezez your game?

:)

New to pc guy, Mar 12, 2021

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Shaggy469 Win User
    PC Xbox Elite 2 Controller

So I have the Xbox Elite 2 Controller everything was fine until the "Emergency Update" that Microsoft sent out but now I have No BT conectivity w/ my Elite 2 any help would be awesome ... TIA

Shaggy469, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Yvainwa Win User

Elite 2 controller and pc

Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

I just got my new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't connect with bluetooth to my PC. I followed all the steps and the device is not detected. It does not appear on any of the screens for me to connect to.

I have windows 10 and several other bluetooth devices that are currently active.

Yvainwa, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Elite 2 controller and pc

1. Elite 2 controller and pc - Similar Threads - Elite controller

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC: Holy **** I've never though I'd have so many freaking problems connecting a MICROSOFT DEVICE to a MICROSOFT PRODUCT.I have windows 10I have a fully bluetooth and wifi capable motherboardI have the xbox accesories app and I updated the firmwareWhen I pair it to windows, it...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC: Holy **** I've never though I'd have so many freaking problems connecting a MICROSOFT DEVICE to a MICROSOFT PRODUCT.I have windows 10I have a fully bluetooth and wifi capable motherboardI have the xbox accesories app and I updated the firmwareWhen I pair it to windows, it...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II: I've been using this controller wired ever since I built the pc back in March 2023, but was hoping to get away from the cables, and I heard this controller should be able to effortlessly connect via bluetooth, but it seems like there may be something wrong with the bluetooth...
  6. Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II

Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II: I've been using this controller wired ever since I built the pc back in March 2023, but was hoping to get away from the cables, and I heard this controller should be able to effortlessly connect via bluetooth, but it seems like there may be something wrong with the bluetooth...
  7. Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 11 will not recognize Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not recognize Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller via Bluetooth: I have not been able to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller via Bluetooth since upgrading to Windows 11. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Bluetooth and Microsoft controller drivers, updating firmware on the controller, and reformatting the controller with an Xbox....
  9. Windows 11 will not recognize Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller via Bluetooth

Windows 11 will not recognize Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller via Bluetooth: I have not been able to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller via Bluetooth since upgrading to Windows 11. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Bluetooth and Microsoft controller drivers, updating firmware on the controller, and reformatting the controller with an Xbox....
  10. Issues with Xbox One Elite Controller and MIDI Keyboards Not Being Recognized on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Xbox One Elite Controller and MIDI Keyboards Not Being Recognized on Windows 11: I am encountering issues with my Xbox One Elite controller and a couple of MIDI keyboards when connecting them to my PC running Windows 11. Despite the controller being listed under "Other Devices" in Device Manager, it is not recognized by the Xbox Accessories app,...