Windows 10: Elite controller - spot the difference..

Discus and support Elite controller - spot the difference.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] [img] - about £65 - and that is just crazy!! *Confused 29453 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BugMeister, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Elite controller - spot the difference..

Elite controller - spot the difference.. [​IMG]

Elite controller - spot the difference.. [​IMG]

- about £65
    - and that is just crazy!! *Confused

:)

BugMeister, Nov 10, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Thank you for your response. We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you check if your Device Manager cant detect the
    Xbox Elite controller?

2. Have you tried the using your Xbox Elite controller to a different device?

Jomari Arc, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

Elite controller - spot the difference..

1. Elite controller - spot the difference.. - Similar Threads - Elite controller spot

2. PC Xbox Elite 2 Controller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Xbox Elite 2 Controller: So I have the Xbox Elite 2 Controller everything was fine until the "Emergency Update" that Microsoft sent out but now I have No BT conectivity w/ my Elite 2 any help would be awesome ... TIA...
  3. Elite 2 controller disconnecting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite 2 controller disconnecting on Windows 10: This has been widely talked about and was wondering if there is going to be a fix? Mine, like countless others just keeps disconnecting after about 10-15 minutes with low fps on games. Tried EVERYTHING the web suggest but nothing works. Only being tethered works. Come on...
  4. Elite 2 controller Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elite 2 controller Bluetooth connection: How do you establish a bluetooth connection to a pc - controller us not showing up as a hidden device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elite-2-controller-bluetooth-connection/3a866355-3cd9-42f8-a48d-e8e0b2382bb3
  5. xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem

xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem: Controller will fail to connect with PC via Bluetooth after connecting it with micro-USB. I have to delete the Controller from Bluetooth and Other Devices and re-add for it to connect....
  6. Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.: I have an Xbox One Elite controller I'm trying to get to work with my windows 10 pc. When I plug it in it vibrates and lights up as it should and appears in device manager, but when I check properties none of the buttons respond. I've attempted to update the driver but it...
  7. Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues

Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues: Whenever i connect my controller per usb on my windows 10 desktop it registers that it connects via the sound on the computer but the actual controller doesnt turn on. When i look for the driver of the controller it says its having issues with the driver but doesnt let it...
  8. X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth: Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one elite controller. Any...
  9. Elite controllers frailty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite controllers frailty: Feeling a little ripped off here. Controller is a little over a year old. First had the left bumper button seemed to collapse half way. Then I noticed that the left analog stick seems to rest further down than it should. So when playing with the controller while laying...
  10. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...