Windows 10: Elite controller - spot the difference..

Discus and support Elite controller - spot the difference.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] [img] - about £65 - and that is just crazy!! *Confused 29453 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BugMeister, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Elite controller - spot the difference..

Elite controller - spot the difference.. [​IMG]

Elite controller - spot the difference.. [​IMG]

- about £65
    - and that is just crazy!! *Confused

:)

BugMeister, Nov 10, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Thank you for your response. We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you check if your Device Manager cant detect the
    Xbox Elite controller?

2. Have you tried the using your Xbox Elite controller to a different device?

Jomari Arc, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

Elite controller - spot the difference..

1. Elite controller - spot the difference.. - Similar Threads - Elite controller spot

2. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  4. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Elite 2 controller and pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite 2 controller and pc: Did anyone aolve the problem where the elite 2 controller disconects from the pc while using bluetooth and freezez your game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elite-2-controller-and-pc/f63cf88b-0c0d-48c6-8609-cedde81c932f
  8. Xbox elite controller connection issue

Xbox elite controller connection issue: Ok so I was playing Rocket League with my xbox elite controller connected wirelessly via the xbox usb bluetooth dongle on my Windows 10 PC. It had stopped vibrating so I figured maybe the battery was going to die soon so I connected a usb cable to it and none of the buttons...
  9. Elite controllers frailty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite controllers frailty: Feeling a little ripped off here. Controller is a little over a year old. First had the left bumper button seemed to collapse half way. Then I noticed that the left analog stick seems to rest further down than it should. So when playing with the controller while laying...
  10. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...