Windows 10: Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got my elite series 2 and I'm loving it but every time I turn it on, I go to connect and it doesn't show my controller is able to connect. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronCornack, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues

I recently got my elite series 2 and I'm loving it but every time I turn it on, I go to connect and it doesn't show my controller is able to connect. I have to unpair it and reconnect it to Bluetooth. My airpods show up every time and but my controller hasn't shown up once.

:)

AaronCornack, Oct 26, 2020
  2. EdGent Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected
    again (with great difficulty) since the initial issue but it is no where near stable. I have tried multiple fixes such as uninstalling programs that might interfere with the controller itself, I have tried repairing, deleting the device and reconnecting, deleting
    and reinstalling drivers, updating Nvidia graphics drivers, nothing seems to fix it. Does anybody know of a fix for this issue?

Cheers

Ed

EdGent, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Yvainwa Win User
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

I just got my new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't connect with bluetooth to my PC. I followed all the steps and the device is not detected. It does not appear on any of the screens for me to connect to.

I have windows 10 and several other bluetooth devices that are currently active.

Yvainwa, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Gaddz Win User

Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues

Xbox elite series 2 problem

I am trying to get my elite series 2 controller to work with pc games. The problem I am having is windows 10 is designating the xbox elite controller as "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" which seems to be causing a problem in game with the mappings.
    I have used a standard xbox one controller and did not have this problem. I have also use a wired game pad and did not have this issue. Please any help would be appreciated since in all my looking I can't find anyone else with this problem.

Gaddz, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues

1. Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues - Similar Threads - Elite Series Bluetooth

2. Elite series 2 controller shuts off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller shuts off randomly: I've had my series 2 controller since December 2019, and it worked for a few months until the RB button started malfunctioning, I managed to wedge a piece of plastic under the bumper contact and it's been fine since, but a few months later I went to turn on my pc I use the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth: My controller is connected through Bluetooth and it will just randomly disconnect. Has anyone had this issue? I searched and only found a thread about connection issues with the controller adapter....
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting: Hello Community, I have recently started to encounter an issue where my Xbox Elite Series 2 is constantly disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC. Up until today the controller performed flawlessly and nothing has changed since yesterday nor has the controller ever been...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10: I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect controller". I do. "It says update required", I click on update. It goes to "Before you start..." and that's it... nothing....
  7. Elite Series 2 button problem

Elite Series 2 button problem: I have connected the Elite Series 2 via bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC, and yet the device manager reports a fault with it, also there is no driver update. When I test the Elite2 in the properties/test menu, it reports the 'A' key as key 1 and key 11, and for some reason...
  8. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox elite controller series 2 with my pc and when I plug it in with the cable I received when I bought the controller, it just vibrates. Then when I hold down the xbox button it will just keep flashing. This works when I do it on my xbox so its not the...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox elite series 2 problem: I am trying to get my elite series 2 controller to work with pc games. The problem I am having is windows 10 is designating the xbox elite controller as "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" which seems to be causing a problem in game with the mappings. I have used a...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Xbox Elite series 2 on PC: Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-on-pc/e6636bf5-f6a1-48af-9799-b7d0a1c243ea