Windows 10: Elite Series 2 Controller

Discus and support Elite Series 2 Controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steve snyder, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Elite Series 2 Controller

I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as if its not connected. Firmware on controller is up to date as well. Does windows 11 not support this controller?

:)

steve snyder, Jun 9, 2022

2. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

The links given were not helpful as they didn't help me. Also the links were for a different controller than the one I am using. I am using the xbox elite series 2 controller.

ColinCourtney1, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc

Hello ,

I using windows 10 os system and xbox elite series 2 controller.

When i pair with bluetooth 2 device Elite controller and stereo headphones

controller losing connection each 10 or 20 seconds but if headphones doesnt support

stereo it works normally.

I tested it many times.

Is there a any solution about the topic ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ufukSEMİZ, Jun 9, 2022
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller

Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth.

MightyMinds72, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

Elite Series 2 Controller

1. Elite Series 2 Controller - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  3. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  4. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Connected my Elite Series 2 controller - Have updated it through the accessories app, fiddled with the settings - works with games for input and sound with USB connected. However cannot get sound with Bluetooth connection. The settings for audio input to xbox controller...
  7. Elite series 2 controller shuts off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller shuts off randomly: I've had my series 2 controller since December 2019, and it worked for a few months until the RB button started malfunctioning, I managed to wedge a piece of plastic under the bumper contact and it's been fine since, but a few months later I went to turn on my pc I use the...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10: I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect controller". I do. "It says update required", I click on update. It goes to "Before you start..." and that's it... nothing....
  10. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox elite controller series 2 with my pc and when I plug it in with the cable I received when I bought the controller, it just vibrates. Then when I hold down the xbox button it will just keep flashing. This works when I do it on my xbox so its not the...