Windows 10: Else my cursor everything starts lagging

Discus and support Else my cursor everything starts lagging in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a problem that started 1-2 weeks ago, suddenly the screen starts lagging very hard but my cursor is still movable and doesn't lag even if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Payal Gupta1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Else my cursor everything starts lagging

This is a problem that started 1-2 weeks ago, suddenly the screen starts lagging very hard but my cursor is still movable and doesn't lag even if I click on a tabto which the screen doesn't switch and press the play pause button I can clearly hear the sound of the video but the screen is lagging.I have either restart my laptop or I have to shut the screen down so that it goes in sleep mode and then turn it on, the screen becomes perfectly fine and there is no lagLaptop - Acer predator helios neo 16Specifications -RTX-405013th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700HX 2.10 GHzram 16.0 GB 15.7 GB us

:)

Payal Gupta1, Dec 1, 2023

2. cursor lags

plz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my system or in youtube. the cursor is lag and a video isalso lag for second plz help

nishantsingh8, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Cursor lagging on my desktop

Hi Charlie,

To help you with your concern, we'd like to suggest checking if there are unwanted applications running in the background. To check this, follow these steps below:

• Right-click on your Start Menu button on the Taskbar.
    • Click Task Manager
    • Under Processes, close any applications that are running in the background that are consuming resources on your laptop. Select the program and then click
      End Task.
    • Next click the Details tab, choose the program that is consuming a lot of memory on your computer and then press
      End Task.
    • Check if the cursor is responding slowly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Josef Bri, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Slipfar Win User

Else my cursor everything starts lagging

My Cursor is Lagging

Yes, It does.

I am currently attempting a fix I know is temporary.

Im doing this to see why the cursor starts lagging by seeing exactly when it starts lagging, and then checking event viewer.

Please stand by

Slipfar, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Else my cursor everything starts lagging

1. Else my cursor everything starts lagging - Similar Threads - Else cursor everything

2. Why does my cursor freeze but everything else seem fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my cursor freeze but everything else seem fine.: For context most of the time my cursor is laggy. Sometimes it just randomly freezes. The thing is that everything else seems to work fine. So I’m writing a paper but my cursor freezes but I can use the arrow keys to navigate the page and type. I have updated my drivers to try...
  3. Why does my cursor freeze but everything else seem fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my cursor freeze but everything else seem fine.: For context most of the time my cursor is laggy. Sometimes it just randomly freezes. The thing is that everything else seems to work fine. So I’m writing a paper but my cursor freezes but I can use the arrow keys to navigate the page and type. I have updated my drivers to try...
  4. Else my cursor everything starts lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Else my cursor everything starts lagging: This is a problem that started 1-2 weeks ago, suddenly the screen starts lagging very hard but my cursor is still movable and doesn't lag even if I click on a tabto which the screen doesn't switch and press the play pause button I can clearly hear the sound of the video but...
  5. everything else lags when i launch a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything else lags when i launch a game.: perhaps im not finding the right words to search but i cant seem to find anything regarding this specific issue...i recently upgraded to a new desktop PC with 32g DDR5 RAM, i9 12900K & 3080ti win11 from a gaming laptop win10. ive always run a browser in the background while...
  6. everything else lags when i launch a game.

everything else lags when i launch a game.: perhaps im not finding the right words to search but i cant seem to find anything regarding this specific issue...i recently upgraded to a new desktop PC with 32g DDR5 RAM, i9 12900K & 3080ti win11 from a gaming laptop win10. ive always run a browser in the background while...
  7. My Cursor is Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Cursor is Lagging: Whenever I move my mouse, randomly itll freeze for about 10ms and then keep working as intended.I have tried:Unplugging and Replugging my Mouse inA different MouseRestarting My PC as this has been going on for daysUpdating Drivers There werent any availableUninstalling the...
  8. My Cursor is Lagging

My Cursor is Lagging: Whenever I move my mouse, randomly itll freeze for about 10ms and then keep working as intended.I have tried:Unplugging and Replugging my Mouse inA different MouseRestarting My PC as this has been going on for daysUpdating Drivers There werent any availableUninstalling the...
  9. My Cursor is Lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cursor is 60hz, everything else is 144hz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor is 60hz, everything else is 144hz: This randomly happens when i alt tab out of fullscreen applications. Info: It stops happening when i drag on the desktop/drag any other application, but it instantly goes back to 60hz when i release. It cant be the mouse, since i tested it and its 1000hz. It cant be the...