Windows 10: eM Client Mystery Sound Notification

Discus and support eM Client Mystery Sound Notification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any eM Client experts here? I posted the question below several days ago on eM's own user forum and have had no responses. An incoming message arrives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JLSchutt, Mar 12, 2019.

1. JLSchutt Win User

eM Client Mystery Sound Notification

Any eM Client experts here? I posted the question below several days ago on eM's own user forum and have had no responses.

An incoming message arrives while the eM Client window is minimized. When I click the eM icon in the taskbar to open the window, a "ding" sound is heard. I checked my notification settings, and every entry has the sound turned off. What is causing this sound, and where can I turn it off?
    Any help will be appreciated.

--Jim--

:)

JLSchutt, Mar 12, 2019

2. EM Client-imap or private folders

I believe third Party service. Not outlook for sure. Actual provider name is "eM client" see below for more info on them. Thank you for your help. Duane

eM Client - Official Site

www.emclient.comOfficial site
    eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface.
    eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat.

• Download
      Download free version of the best email client as replacement for …
    • Pro Vs. Free
      PRO version of eM Client provides unlimited email accounts, VIP …
    • Support
      Enterprise on-line support center provides quick responses and …
    • Get Free License
      Register and get your eM Client license for free. Best email client …
    • How We Compare
      Compare eM Client with other alternatives like MS Outlook, …
    • Features
      What is eM Client. eM Client is a full featured email client with a …

DuaneSpolar, Mar 12, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Rose W Win User

Shutdown sound notification

A truncated system notification sound will be heard if the start menu POWER=Shutdown or the Start Menu right click "shut down or sign out"=shutdown is used. Testing the default control panel sounds has the system notification be the closest to the brief musical sound I hear. There is not an actual 'shut down sound' displayed in the list.
    A short cut icon with the shut down script 'C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe -s -t 00' does not produce this sound.
    The event viewer report at shutdown time displays the Client OOBE ID 3 stopped. (Why this is listed as an error is a mystery since the security would be stopping if the machine is shut down???but that is the only event listed)

This little sound started after the Jan updates.
    Previous to Jan and Feb updates I could not expect a complete shutdown if an external drive was plugged in.
    After the recent updates the external drive can be left plugged in and the shut down does not restart.
    That little sound is nothing compared to restart but I wondered if it needed to be investigated.

Rose W, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. eM Client Mystery Sound Notification - Similar Threads - Client Mystery Sound

2. eM Client!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    eM Client!: Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem to work with my yahoo account. I have tried various fixes and uninstalls etc but no joy. I have been reading about the eM...
  3. eM Client!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eM Client!: Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem to work with my yahoo account. I have tried various fixes and uninstalls etc but no joy. I have been reading about the eM...
  4. eM Client!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows Defender and EM Client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and EM Client: EM Client was slow to start, one cure suggested was to stop Windows Defender running on EM Client, this didn't help but now I can't find how to get Windows Defender back on again to protect EM Client. Running Windows 10, any guide would be appreciated....
  6. eM Client Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Notifications: @Callender are the mail notifications working fine for you mate? I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail Any other mail client you able to recommend? 149772
  7. eM Client

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client: Am using this program and so far not to bad, have all my contacts under separate heading, when I want to sent out mail to that group I normally put my address then Bcc the group name, but can't seem to do it now, when I go to 'contacts' the group name is not there. Have tried...
  8. eM Client Update

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Update: A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30453.0 has been released. Homepage Download Blog Release History (Same as version 7.1.30440.0 which is no longer on the release history page) 7.1.30453.0 Released: Monday, June 12, 2017 eM Client 7.1 - Message encryption with PGP...
  9. Anyone using eM client 7?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone using eM client 7?: Hi All, just wondering if anyone is using eM client 7? I used version 6 for a while, then uninstalled it. Thanks 60659
  10. Mysterious notification sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious notification sound: Hello. Since this afternoon, I'm having the System notify sound of Windows, with no reason. Notification center is empty. Where can I see what is happening? It's the sound at 2:55 in this video, called "Windows Notify System Generic" K5ARPC-FTHo 88524

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off emclient sound

2. turn off music notifications in emclient