Windows 10: eM Client Notifications

Discus and support eM Client Notifications in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; @Callender are the mail notifications working fine for you mate? I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail Any other... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by onlytanmoy, Feb 2, 2020.

1. eM Client Notifications

@Callender are the mail notifications working fine for you mate? I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail Any other mail client you able to recommend?

:)

onlytanmoy, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XTL
    xTL Win User

eM Client Mystery Sound Notification

Sorry i missed this.
    Not sure i'd call myself a expert on eM Client but i use it every day for work & personal stuff eM Client Notifications :)
    There's no better client for email if you ask me ^^

So about your issue, you said you turned off all sounds in notification area in eM Client, did you also turn it off @ sounds in windows?

I have no sounds in eM Client when i get emails or notifications.

3. Callender Win User
    Callender, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

eM Client Notifications

eM Client

So for me:

I used ******@gmx.com via emclient.

After creating a distribution list it sent fine just by using the send button and not the send mass email button.

eM Client Notifications [​IMG]

I had to save the distribution list in local folders though.

Callender, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

eM Client Notifications

1. eM Client Notifications - Similar Threads - Client Notifications

2. Windows shutting down after a DHCP Client shutdown notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shutting down after a DHCP Client shutdown notification: Hi, my device is getting shutdown automatically without giving me any notification. After checking the Event Viewer, I can see this event popping up frequently: In orderDHCPv4 client received shutdown notificationDHCPv4 client ProcessDHCPRequestForever received...
  3. Windows shutting down after a DHCP Client shutdown notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shutting down after a DHCP Client shutdown notification: Hi, my device is getting shutdown automatically without giving me any notification. After checking the Event Viewer, I can see this event popping up frequently: In orderDHCPv4 client received shutdown notificationDHCPv4 client ProcessDHCPRequestForever received...
  4. Windows shutting down after a DHCP Client shutdown notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting notification for ssh client connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting notification for ssh client connection: I have enabled OpenSSH server as an optional feature of windows 11, I was wondering if there is a way to get notified in the windows notification center when the client is connected?...
  6. Getting notification for ssh client connection

Getting notification for ssh client connection: I have enabled OpenSSH server as an optional feature of windows 11, I was wondering if there is a way to get notified in the windows notification center when the client is connected?...
  7. Getting notification for ssh client connection

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. [Windows Developer] Generate Package SID and Client Secret for OneSignal push notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    [Windows Developer] Generate Package SID and Client Secret for OneSignal push notifications: Hi, I have a problem with the Live SDK Application https://apps.dev.microsoft.com . I have a UWP App correctly published in the Windows Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sviluppomania/9p4dmw0sj0lm I use OneSignal notifications, to obtain the Package SID and the...
  9. Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working: Description: I experience random freezes when opening the browser or playing games, upon checking with the Reliability History, the culprit before the freeze is Adobe Notification Client [ATTACH] The technical details Source Adobe Notification Client Summary Stopped...
  10. eM Client Mystery Sound Notification

eM Client Mystery Sound Notification: Any eM Client experts here? I posted the question below several days ago on eM's own user forum and have had no responses. An incoming message arrives while the eM Client window is minimized. When I click the eM icon in the taskbar to open the window, a "ding" sound is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont get notifications em client

2. notification for eMclient