Windows 10: EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails

Discus and support EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying out EM Client since I have about a dozen email addresses to check and respond to. I have a problem saving images attached and imbedded in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Leechap, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Leechap Win User

EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails

I am trying out EM Client since I have about a dozen email addresses to check and respond to. I have a problem saving images attached and imbedded in emails.

When I right click on the photo for options and pick "save image as" the dialog box vanishes and nothing happens.

Normally you would get a windows with a directory option to save the photo - nothing.

I have searched options and nothing seems related to this issue.

Anyone using the program have the same issue OR know what to do to resolve it?

Thanks!

:)

Leechap, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Savings emailed photos to a folder

Hi,

Saving photos largely depends on how the email was attached to the mail.

For photos send as a file attachment, wherein the attachment is displayed as an icon below the list of recipients:

• Right-click on the File and select Save.
    • This will open a Save as dialog where you can navigate to the location where you would like to save the file.
    For photos sent as an online image, wherein photos are displayed within the email message:

• Right-click on the selected Image.
    • Select < (greater than icon) and then select Copy. After selecting copy, you can then paste it into
      MSPaint or any other app and then click
      Save
      to keep the photo.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Rey Cam, Oct 5, 2019
  3. sheepya Win User
    saving embedded image in email

anyone else having trouble saving images when they are embedded in the email vs attached explicitly? this seems quite silly. i've had this problem when emailing photos to myself from outlook client and also from mail app.

running nokia 925, wp8.1

sheepya, Oct 5, 2019
  4. EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails

Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails

1. EM Client - "save image as" - Not saving photos attached to emails - Similar Threads - Client save image

2. eM Client!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    eM Client!: Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem to work with my yahoo account. I have tried various fixes and uninstalls etc but no joy. I have been reading about the eM...
  3. eM Client!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eM Client!: Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem to work with my yahoo account. I have tried various fixes and uninstalls etc but no joy. I have been reading about the eM...
  4. eM Client!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Download attachments to save

Download attachments to save: I think I've proably clicked on somthing which has caused me not to be able to downlaod and save attachments from an eamil, I can only open it, and I need to be able to download and save so I can send as an attachment. There is also another problem I have, is that when I want...
  6. eM Client Email Distribution Lists

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Email Distribution Lists: I recently started to use the eM Client email app for my Gmail. Works well most of the time. Finally discovered how to create Distribution Lists but have not been able to find a way to edit them or to delete them. Any help would be appreciated. 161459
  7. Microsoft Photos refuses to save images

Microsoft Photos refuses to save images: Is there any information on why on earth Microsoft Photo randomly and with increasing frequency refuses to save images both as a new image, or even overwriting the existing, edited image. I appreciate, it's Microsoft, and it's 'free', but it shouldn't be beyond the company to...
  8. eM Client

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client: Am using this program and so far not to bad, have all my contacts under separate heading, when I want to sent out mail to that group I normally put my address then Bcc the group name, but can't seem to do it now, when I go to 'contacts' the group name is not there. Have tried...
  9. Attaching images to non-MS email client

in Browsers and Email
    Attaching images to non-MS email client: I am new to W10, I use eM Client as my email client and I have set it to default in settings. However, if I right-click an image and then select "send to" and "mail recipient" it throws up an error message saying "you need to create a MS Outlook profile". Is there a way of...
  10. Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails: On my Win 10 computer, I have no problem using eM Client to send emails with a small attachment. For example, I successfully attached a Word file of size 13 KB and a jpg file of size 130 KB. But when I tried to attach a larger jpg photo file of 800 KB or a 7.8 MB avi video,...