Windows 10: eM Client under Build 9926

Discus and support eM Client under Build 9926 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been unable to get eM Client running under 9926. It apparently installs but doesn't run correctly. I don't want to spend a whole lot of effort at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, Feb 1, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

eM Client under Build 9926

I've been unable to get eM Client running under 9926. It apparently installs but doesn't run correctly. I don't want to spend a whole lot of effort at this point getting it to run and will put it aside for now. But if someone here has been able to get it to run then I will come back to it later after I finish up some other things.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Feb 1, 2015
  2. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Feb 1, 2015
  3. aniel_ba3 Win User
    Email program whon't link as default email app

I have this problem as well...

Never experienced with my previous laptop, which also had W10 and emClient.

My version info:

- Windows 1703, build 15063.726

- em Client, 7.1.30794.0

aniel_ba3, Feb 1, 2015
  4. JJG10 Win User

The problem was caused by a procedure error. At the end of the eM Client installation I was offered a chance to choose to do several things (I don't remember what the were). One of them was to immediately launch eM Client. Doing so resulted in the failure. In a subsequent installation I chose not to do that and completed the installation then launched it from the desktop. Bingo! Problem solved.

JJG10, Feb 1, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for updating the thread with a solution.,

Good to hear you got it figured out.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. eM Client under Build 9926 - Similar Threads - Client under Build

2. eM Client!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    eM Client!: Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem to work with my yahoo account. I have tried various fixes and uninstalls etc but no joy. I have been reading about the eM...
  3. eM Client!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eM Client!: Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem to work with my yahoo account. I have tried various fixes and uninstalls etc but no joy. I have been reading about the eM...
  4. eM Client!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows Defender and EM Client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and EM Client: EM Client was slow to start, one cure suggested was to stop Windows Defender running on EM Client, this didn't help but now I can't find how to get Windows Defender back on again to protect EM Client. Running Windows 10, any guide would be appreciated....
  6. eM Client Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Notifications: @Callender are the mail notifications working fine for you mate? I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail Any other mail client you able to recommend? 149772
  7. eM Client

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client: Am using this program and so far not to bad, have all my contacts under separate heading, when I want to sent out mail to that group I normally put my address then Bcc the group name, but can't seem to do it now, when I go to 'contacts' the group name is not there. Have tried...
  8. eM Client working, Windows Mail not

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client working, Windows Mail not: I am setting up a new W10 computer. I have already installed eM Client (my preferred email client) and that is downloading emails without problem. However, I want to use another email client for an email address I like to keep separate. I used the quick set up in Windows Mail...
  9. eM Client Update

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Update: A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30453.0 has been released. Homepage Download Blog Release History (Same as version 7.1.30440.0 which is no longer on the release history page) 7.1.30453.0 Released: Monday, June 12, 2017 eM Client 7.1 - Message encryption with PGP...
  10. Anyone using eM client 7?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone using eM client 7?: Hi All, just wondering if anyone is using eM client 7? I used version 6 for a while, then uninstalled it. Thanks 60659