Windows 10: eM Client

Discus and support eM Client in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Am using this program and so far not to bad, have all my contacts under separate heading, when I want to sent out mail to that group I normally put my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by widgetwilk, Jan 26, 2020.

1. eM Client

Am using this program and so far not to bad, have all my contacts under separate heading, when I want to sent out mail to that group I normally put my address then Bcc the group name, but can't seem to do it now, when I go to 'contacts' the group name is not there.
    Have tried looking through the 441 page manual and have gone giddy,
    Any idea what I am doing wrong??
    Win10

:)

widgetwilk, Jan 26, 2020

2. EM Client-imap or private folders

I believe third Party service. Not outlook for sure. Actual provider name is "eM client" see below for more info on them. Thank you for your help. Duane

eM Client - Official Site

www.emclient.comOfficial site
    eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface.
    eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat.

• Download
      Download free version of the best email client as replacement for …
    • Pro Vs. Free
      PRO version of eM Client provides unlimited email accounts, VIP …
    • Support
      Enterprise on-line support center provides quick responses and …
    • Get Free License
      Register and get your eM Client license for free. Best email client …
    • How We Compare
      Compare eM Client with other alternatives like MS Outlook, …
    • Features
      What is eM Client. eM Client is a full featured email client with a …

DuaneSpolar, Jan 26, 2020
  3. gpstoloff Win User
    Anyone using eM client 7?

Yes. I installed it 2 months ago, to deal with the impending removal of AirSync/DeltaSync support by Outlook.com.

I wish that eM Client would have been a bit more clear in their advertising of how they handle Outlook.com under v7.
    • Ads: Full synchronization of Mail, Calendar, & Contacts -- i.e., that they've implemented MAPI/HTTP
    • Documentation: Automatic account creation as IMAP; uneven synch of Calendar & Contacts using AirSync

To me, that's not a full fix for the demise of Outlook.com's AirSync. Apparently, they didn't have MAPI/HTTP available for v7 -- and they needed to have a new version ready to meet MS's June 30th deadline. Will it be fixed for v8? Who knows; I can't find anything in eM Client's Forum.

But, it's still a fully functional email client application. Since I don't use Chrome or Firefox, I can't implement something like Tbird -- so it's my preferred solution.

gpstoloff, Jan 26, 2020
  4. JohnBurns Win User

eM Client

eM Client Update

A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30719.0 has been released.

JohnBurns, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

eM Client

1. eM Client - Similar Threads - Client

2. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....: Whenever trying to join my friend bedrock realm, it keeps saying outdated client. There are no new updates either on the minecraft launcher or on the microsoft app store. Please fix it....
  3. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....: Whenever trying to join my friend bedrock realm, it keeps saying outdated client. There are no new updates either on the minecraft launcher or on the microsoft app store. Please fix it....
  4. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  5. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: I'm aware that others have encountered this issue but my Minecraft Bedrock edition is stuck in 1.20.62. I have windows 11 as my OS.I have tried resetting my Microsoft Store cache. I have restarted my laptop as there was an update available and I have uninstalled and...
  6. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  7. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  8. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  9. Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62

Could not connect: Outdated Client! Realms has updated - Stuck in v1.20.62: Hello,When joining my friends' realm, I get the error in the title. I see from the patch notes that v1.20.70 is available, but my game reads v1.20.62, despite the launcher being set to 'latest release'.Here are the following things I've tried I'm on Windows 10:Updating...
  10. "Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x8024800a"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Update Client failed to detect with error 0x8024800a": Hi I've been experiencing this issue for 3 days now, I tested everything. The KB5034848 update can't be done and I get the error code 0x8024800a. I lost my audio in the process, and I'm starting to loose some of my icons. Please help....