Windows 10: email access

Discus and support email access in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot get my email to come up from the start up menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuannSauer, Nov 20, 2019.

1. email access

I cannot get my email to come up from the start up menu

:)

LuannSauer, Nov 20, 2019
  2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Ron Ladd Win User

email access

Unable to access email account in Windows 10.

I cannot access my "other" email account after having added and deleted multiple times, followed all steps in "HELP" and Advanced settings. What do you suggest I try now?

Original Title: Email difficulties

Ron Ladd, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

email access

1. email access - Similar Threads - email access

2. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  3. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  4. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...
  5. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...
  6. I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password: i need help recovering my pin for my laptop. I created this new email because i couldn’t remeber the password for my other account i.e *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. the laptop was in my home country for a while and i recently got it over to me in another. I...
  7. I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password

I need help accessing my laptop . Forgot my pin and old email andress password: i need help recovering my pin for my laptop. I created this new email because i couldn’t remeber the password for my other account i.e *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. the laptop was in my home country for a while and i recently got it over to me in another. I...
  8. Why cant I access my email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I access my email account: I am sick and tired of trying to access my email account , I am coming to conclusion that Windows 11 is a waste of space for emails.I have tried your experts to no success. I will have to rely on my Android phone . I have paid the required amount each time have you anything...
  9. Why cant I access my email account

Why cant I access my email account: I am sick and tired of trying to access my email account , I am coming to conclusion that Windows 11 is a waste of space for emails.I have tried your experts to no success. I will have to rely on my Android phone . I have paid the required amount each time have you anything...
  10. Some guy wrote to all my emails stating that he had access to my account and had installed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some guy wrote to all my emails stating that he had access to my account and had installed...: Is there anything I can do here? He also sent some of my passwords aswell. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-guy-wrote-to-all-my-emails-stating-that-he/cb9d53aa-662d-4fc0-8c81-d5186ffe4c3c