Windows 10: Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10

Discus and support Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I stopped using the Mail App a very long time ago and have NO accounts set up in it. The is an account that is set up in Windows 10 Settings and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PJD13, Jul 19, 2020.

1. PJD13 Win User

Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10

I stopped using the Mail App a very long time ago and have NO accounts set up in it. The is an account that is set up in Windows 10 Settings and I can't get rid of it.

:)

PJD13, Jul 19, 2020
  2. fishoil Win User

WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app.

Hi: I just upgraded to Win 10 from 7. I was able to move my primary emails into Outlook 2010 but my storage folders were an issue. I managed to move the storage folders into my msn.com email account along with my calendar. So far so good. When I tried
    to get the msn.com account into my Outlook app it told me to close the Outlook program first. Then I was able to add the msn.com emails, storage folders and calendar to what I thought would be the Outlook app but instead it is in the Win 10 mail app. I
    find the Win 10 mail app to be a difficult choice and would like to move the calendar, storage folders etc into Outlook. All the messages and what is on the internet say Win 10 Mail/Outlook. But any suggestions for the migration from Mail to Outlook stop
    me at the first step for File Export. So how do you migrate emails, calendar and storage folders from Win 10 Mail into the Outlook app. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It just seems like that would be a simple task.

Tony

fishoil, Jul 19, 2020
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Cannot Add Account to Win 10 Mail App

I am logged in to my Microsoft Account and am trying to add an email account to the Mail app by following Brink's tutorial Mail app - Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums. When I get to step 9 and enter an email address and password, I get a message saying "We couldn't find info for that account. .....". This happens for each account on my ISP, Cox.net.

There is one email account shown by Mail and it is the same address I use to log into my MS Account.

Will someone please show my how to get beyond this point?

Thank you very much.

JJG10, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10 [​IMG]

Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10 [​IMG]

Michael87, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Email account company

2. Win 10 Mail App Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Mail App Question: Some might say, arguably, this is a Juno problem. But as I have the Windows 10 Mail app on several devices, desktop and laptop I'll start here until chased off. I have Juno mail on the Win 10 Mail app on one device and it works. I've now tried to add Juno to the Win 10 laptop...
  3. Win 10 Mail App Question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Mail App Question: Some might say, arguably, this is a Juno problem. But as I have the Windows 10 Mail app on several devices, desktop and laptop I'll start here until chased off. I have Juno mail on the Win 10 Mail app on one device and it works. I've now tried to add Juno to the Win 10 laptop...
  4. Win 10 Mail and Calendar app

Win 10 Mail and Calendar app: 2 problems relating to Yahoo mail account in "Mail and Calendar" app:1. Some emails appear in a format that is larger than the given viewable area and cannot be viewed in their entirety. Is there a way to reconfigure these emails to fit the available space?2. Some emails...
  5. Win 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Mail app: I have trouble viewing in Mail on my desktop images sent embedded in messages from a friend's Iphone. Quite often the images are so large that only a small portion greatly enlarged is visible. Often they are shown rotated 90 degrees as well. I don't get messages from other...
  6. Win 10 Mail app

Win 10 Mail app: I have trouble viewing in Mail on my desktop images sent embedded in messages from a friend's Iphone. Quite often the images are so large that only a small portion greatly enlarged is visible. Often they are shown rotated 90 degrees as well. I don't get messages from other...
  7. Win 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Mail app: I have created folders in the More folders tab. Ex: Bank folder, then when I get mail in my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account from my bank that I have processed I can use theMove command to move it to More, Bank folder ans archive it there. I have been...
  8. win 10 mail app stuck on add account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 mail app stuck on add account: L have tried resetting email app also removed and reinstalled app to no avail. When I enter any of my email addresses, the app says email address is already in use. Anyone have any other ideas...
  9. Configure Win 10 Mail account from scratch

in Browsers and Email
    Configure Win 10 Mail account from scratch: I cannot configure my email account because the "other account" option only asks for my mail address and password. I need to get in to configure the settings but there is no option. I do not have Outlook, Exchange, or the other options, just my university account for which I...
  10. Cannot Add Account to Win 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Add Account to Win 10 Mail App: I am logged in to my Microsoft Account and am trying to add an email account to the Mail app by following Brink's tutorial Mail app - Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums. When I get to step 9 and enter an email address and password, I get a message saying...