Windows 10: Email account no longer needed, how I can remove

Discus and support Email account no longer needed, how I can remove in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, There is one email account existing on my PC and that account is no longer a valid account, now every time I log on to windows I get message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TejinderDass_TD, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Email account no longer needed, how I can remove

Hi,

There is one email account existing on my PC and that account is no longer a valid account, now every time I log on to windows I get message that email account settings are out of date and suggest to fix it.

As I mentioned that account is no longer an valid account, so my question is how I can delete that account?

With manage account option, windows leads me to Microsoft account page again which didnt work as I can't access this account.

Please advise.

Thanks

:)

TejinderDass_TD, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 25, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Email account no longer needed, how I can remove

Problem removing email account from calender

Hi,

Follow these steps and check :

• Double click on the email account that you wish to remove.
    • A pop-up is displayed, at the bottom you can find the Option "Remove Account"

Let us know if this helped.

Vinod Archak, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Email account no longer needed, how I can remove

1. Email account no longer needed, how I can remove - Similar Threads - Email account longer

2. How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?: I have a relatively new laptop running Windows 11 which I used for work in the past. However, earlier this year I was laid off without any warning and immediately locked out of my work email account. As a result, I am not able to log into the account and remove it from my...
  3. How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an email account on Windows 11 that I no longer have access to?: I have a relatively new laptop running Windows 11 which I used for work in the past. However, earlier this year I was laid off without any warning and immediately locked out of my work email account. As a result, I am not able to log into the account and remove it from my...
  4. How do I remove a Microsoft account login from my PC, if I can no longer access the email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a Microsoft account login from my PC, if I can no longer access the email?: This email is from my old employer, and the address has since been deactivated, but Windows wants me to log into the account and remove my PC from the devices list....
  5. How do I remove a Microsoft account login from my PC, if I can no longer access the email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a Microsoft account login from my PC, if I can no longer access the email?: This email is from my old employer, and the address has since been deactivated, but Windows wants me to log into the account and remove my PC from the devices list....
  6. How do I remove a Microsoft account login from my PC, if I can no longer access the email?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I remove an OLD Work Account I no longer have access to.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove an OLD Work Account I no longer have access to.: I had a "WORK" Microsoft Account in use on my personal Laptop in addition to personal ones.Now no longer with that company, BUT CANNOT REMOVE THE ACCOUNT!I cannot log in to it as rights removed, and only get a "Manage" option in settings no remove option.It is causing issues...
  8. How can I remove an OLD Work Account I no longer have access to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove an OLD Work Account I no longer have access to.: I had a "WORK" Microsoft Account in use on my personal Laptop in addition to personal ones.Now no longer with that company, BUT CANNOT REMOVE THE ACCOUNT!I cannot log in to it as rights removed, and only get a "Manage" option in settings no remove option.It is causing issues...
  9. How can I remove a Microsoft Account from Window 10 if I can no longer log into that account

How can I remove a Microsoft Account from Window 10 if I can no longer log into that account: Hi there I added my previous employment's email account to my "accounts used by other apps" in Win10. As I no longer work there, that account is now locked. I can't remove it as when I click manage, it prompts me for that account's credentials. Obviously, I can't use...
  10. I need to remove an email address listed in "Email and Accounts" in the Settings.

I need to remove an email address listed in "Email and Accounts" in the Settings.: I had a local admin account on this pc. Somehow my son's account has been attached to my admin account. In settings under "My Info" it showed his email address. I was able to get that removed, I believe I had to delete it from the registry. I am again listed as a local...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removed email account no longer on list