Windows 10: Email Account Not Registering on Windows

Discus and support Email Account Not Registering on Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have been trying to reregister my windows product after disconnecting my account since i changed my computer name. my office apps are working. when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carmen_3, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Carmen_3 Win User

Email Account Not Registering on Windows

i have been trying to reregister my windows product after disconnecting my account since i changed my computer name. my office apps are working. when i go to "add a work or school account" under settings under "email and accounts" it gives me the error code CAA50021. PLEASE HELP!!

:)

Carmen_3, Jan 26, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 26, 2021
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Email Account Not Registering on Windows

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Email Account Not Registering on Windows

1. Email Account Not Registering on Windows - Similar Threads - Email Account Registering

2. i have forget register email account for line ms office.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forget register email account for line ms office.: i have laptop for lenovo company. i have forget my register email id. please help me. i will send laptop deteils.IdeaPad 3 15ITL6Serial number:PF3DV1NCProduct number:82H802FJINBios version:GGCN29WW...
  3. This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.: Although I have used the email, but I am now able to use the same email to leave the insider program. How do I stop getting the updates and go to a stable version of Windows 11?...
  4. This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.: Although I have used the email, but I am now able to use the same email to leave the insider program. How do I stop getting the updates and go to a stable version of Windows 11?...
  5. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account will not register: Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it says there is a problem at Microsoft's end and returns me to the log in screen.Please help...
  6. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account will not register: Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it says there is a problem at Microsoft's end and returns me to the log in screen.Please help...
  7. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Registering Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registering Microsoft Account: This has to be a common problem. I am setting up a new computer with Microsoft. I do not live in the U.S. but my official address is in the States. That includes what I use for my U.S. bank account. I entered all billing info correctly. e.g. credit card #, etc. My credit...
  9. registering to developer account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    registering to developer account: Hi, recently i develop a uwp app that i plan to publish on Microsoft Store. My problem is that i can't register myself to developer account/ partner center. I can enter the site with my microsoft account and choose my registration as personal with a one time registration fee...
  10. Account Register

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account Register: Can you establish more than one "Account Register" in Money Plus. I had six registers established in my old version of Money and I have established one in Windows 10, and when I went to add another account register, it wanted to replace the one I just established; therefore,...