Windows 10: email account removal

Discus and support email account removal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Acer 7750G laptop that was given to me. When trying to remove the previous owner's user account, her email became associated with my user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevenCallahan, Jan 10, 2021.

1. email account removal

I have a Acer 7750G laptop that was given to me. When trying to remove the previous owner's user account, her email became associated with my user account. The person whose email it is has not used that email in a long time and has lost her sign in info. I now cannot get anything out of Microsoft because I cannot prove my identity without that email account sign in. I also cannot remove the email account. I am ready to pull my hair out I'm bald. If anyone has run into this issue or has a possible remedy, please save me.

:)

StevenCallahan, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 10, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 10, 2021
  4. email account removal

Problem removing email account from calender

Hi,

Follow these steps and check :

• Double click on the email account that you wish to remove.
    • A pop-up is displayed, at the bottom you can find the Option "Remove Account"

Let us know if this helped.

Vinod Archak, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

email account removal

1. email account removal - Similar Threads - email account removal

2. Remove "Email & Accounts" in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove "Email & Accounts" in Windows 11: In Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts, there is an account I would like to remove from "Accounts used by other apps". The account is a Microsoft "work or school account" When I drop down the carrot, I see this, Sign in options Microsoft apps can sign me in Account...
  3. How to remove duplicate email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate email account: Hi,My laptop has a duplicate email account which make Office unstable and unhappy.In Settings > Accounts > Emails and Account my email appear twice Work or school account.The only difference between both is : one says "All apps can sign me in" and the other "Microsoft apps...
  4. typo in Microsoft account email, cant remove the account with the wrong email

in Windows 10 Customization
    typo in Microsoft account email, cant remove the account with the wrong email: When setting up my new laptop I made a typo in my email address gmial instead of Gmail, because of that I'm unable to verify it. but however I logged from my right email again, now there are two Microsoft accounts on my laptop and I cant see the remove option in manage...
  5. Cant remove email account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant remove email account?: I have had a comcast email account signed into my windows 10 mail app for over a year now, and now suddenly it stopped working. its almost as if the email doesn't even exist in app anymore? I can't right click to manage or delete the account. and when I go into...
  6. REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT: I have been trying to remove my old email account with Microsoft and am unable to do so. It is being used for fraudulent purchases and causing me a lot of issues. This old email was supposed to be disabled in Dec 2019; however it is still active. I have a gmail address...
  7. Remove an old email account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an old email account.: I have recently changed the email account with which I log in to Microsoft. However, I am now getting regular notifications stating "We need to fix your Microsoft account (your password has probably been changed). Select here to fix it in the Shared experience setting" When...
  8. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  9. Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***": Seit Wochen schreiben Sie mir, Sie hätten keine Berechtigung zum Abrufen von emails von obigem Konto? Diese email Adresse habe ich nie benutzt und bitte Sie daher, dieses Konto zu löschen, was mir leider unter "Einstellungen syncronisioeren" nicht gelungen ist. Also bitte...
  10. Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account): I had previously logged in to my work OneDrive account on my personal computer. I have now left the company and my account (Office365) has now been closed on their end but I constantly get issue notifications that there is a problem with my account but I can't seem to remove...