Windows 10: E'mail account

Discus and support E'mail account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a second E'mail account and cant remember the address, how can I find it??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by peterkirsners, Mar 9, 2019.

1. E'mail account

I have a second E'mail account and cant remember the address, how can I find it??

:)

peterkirsners, Mar 9, 2019

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Mar 9, 2019
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    Advice needed : New e-mail account

To add to this.. Many free services "read" your e-mail to deliver targeted advertising. I put read in quotation marks because it's not that group of popular girls from high school snickering to themselves while they read your e-mail, it's a computer. That computer looks for keywords. If it sees "pool" and "barbeque", you're probably going to get ads for lawn chairs and tiki torches. Maybe your e-mail was "Barbeque the bodies in the pool. We can't have the cops find them." Google doesn't know. Google doesn't care.
    In return for this, you get an incredibly secure e-mail account with zero maintenance.

If you would prefer not to have even Google's computers poke through your messages, you can buy a Google for Work account ($5 a month). Honestly, kind of worth it even for a personal account.

4. E'mail account

Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

E'mail account

1. E'mail account - Similar Threads - E'mail account

2. Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android

in Cortana
    Adding multiple accounts to Cortana Android: Is there a way to add additional accounts beyond my Microsoft account on Cortana for Android. I would also like to add MS Exchange account. Secondly, I added my Outlook.com account but when I try to add an appointment Cortana says there are no calendars....
  3. Can't log into local account after setting up onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log into local account after setting up onedrive: Hi, I have always been using a local account on my computer (not a Microsoft account). Yesterday, I setup OneDrive and Office 365, and I singed into both with my Microsoft account. Now, every time I log in (using my local account username and password), it tells me I...
  4. How to delete Microsoft Windows Store account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to delete Microsoft Windows Store account: I recently bought a new computer because my last one got virus and there were 3-4 copies of every windows store app I had purchased on my computer. I get my new compute and I still have multiple copies of these apps and they don't work. Can I please get my store account...
  5. Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset: Hello! I have been browsing the internet for a while but was unable to find a solution to this one. Obviously resetting an AD password for one user is simple. But what if for example there was a computer in an imaginary company and there were 10 users who used the...
  6. Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture

in Windows 10 News
    Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every application that we use in Windows 10 by default has its own set of permissions. It allows or denies the interactions between a few other applications based on its own needs. Sometimes, you may have noticed a message displayed [...] This post Allow or...
  7. Clean install without using either a MS account or a phone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install without using either a MS account or a phone number: I haven't done a clean install in a while and today I can't figure out how to get past Windows 10 requiring either a Microsoft email account or a phone number. In the past I remember being able to choose to create a local account when first logging in, but that doesn't seem...
  8. Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...: After update, which happened without my agreeing to it, about 12 days ago I found neither Thunderbird nor Firefox Quantum was functioning. In Thunderbird, one of my accounts will not obtain new emails. My phone receives them. In Firefox, much of the text does not appear...
  9. Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC: Hello, how in the world is this happening? I have an account on a laptop that is local and I am the only administrator. On my desktop PC, I only have a single account which is a Microsoft account. Somehow, my desktop wallpaper has synced onto my laptop local account from...
  10. How to fix MS account that has no password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to fix MS account that has no password?: I was setting up a computer for my grandson and lost internet connection just as I was setting up his MS account. The name is in the system but no password and I cannot access it to set the pw. 136981