Windows 10: email account

Discus and support email account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Feb 23, 2021 My name is Rachel, my question is How do I make Edison email my microsoft email provider ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rachelbrown702, Feb 23, 2021.

1. email account

Feb 23, 2021

My name is Rachel, my question is How do I make Edison email my microsoft email provider ?

:)

rachelbrown702, Feb 23, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Feb 23, 2021
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 23, 2021
  4. email account

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

email account

1. email account - Similar Threads - email account

2. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  3. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  4. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  6. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  7. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  8. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  9. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...
  10. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...