Windows 10: Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts

Discus and support Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a number of email accounts that show when you click tools>accounts. How do I get these accounts to show on the email screen when I first open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rilbet2, Aug 19, 2015.

1. rilbet2 Win User

Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts

I have a number of email accounts that show when you click tools>accounts.

How do I get these accounts to show on the email screen when I first open email? I am using Windows 10.

Riley Hutcheson
    Midland, Texas

:)

rilbet2, Aug 19, 2015

2. I have three email accounts query...does anyone have the answer?

Hi,

There is no such option in the handset, where in you can open the mail using the Web. But you can install Gmail appliaction in the handset. But for AOL & Hotmail, you need to check if they have developed application for Symbian platform.

sujaythelibran, Aug 19, 2015
  3. lico9182 Win User
    I have three email accounts query...does anyone have the answer?

Hello Members, my phone is 5800 and i have a Hotmail, Googlemail and an AOL email account, i find i need to access them as i still get inportant emails.

I understand there are email clients for my phone ie Nokia messaging, OVI, but i don't really want an application running on my phone that allows anyone to enter my inbox, should the phone get lost, or i forget it at someone house, say.

So my prefered access to my email accounts would be to go directly through there websites, but i was wondering if there exists an app that can sit on the desktop of the phone that when i click say an icon within it for Google mail all that would open is
    a Google mail login screen, and then my inbox appears.

I understand this sound a bit like having 'Favourites' link in Internet Explorer but more direct to the point of getting to the login of the website.

Do any members have any ideas?

Kind regards

Livio

lico9182, Aug 19, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Need some more info to help, are you talking about mail app, outlook, outlook.com or what?

TC

tcman50, Aug 19, 2015
  5. rilbet2 Win User
    Windows 10,Outlook 2007 for email.

rilbet2, Aug 19, 2015
  6. tcman50 Win User
    tcman50, Aug 19, 2015
  7. rilbet2 Win User
    rilbet2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts - Similar Threads - Email Accounts number

2. Email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email accounts: I reset my pc and installed win version 1903 now I cannot create or recover my email accounts. I tried to create new email accounts but that failed. I can go thru all the set up new accounts via the Microsoft mail app, meaning the setup with Gmail and Yahoo accounts creation...
  3. Email Account interface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Email Account interface: In order to setup a new computer one must connect the device to a Microsoft account. Let's say the owner keeps the computer for 2 years, never changing the login. They then sell the computer. They wipe the computer and so the buyer can now setup the device to their email....
  4. I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum: I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum which constantly rejects my login and fails to download new email. I am a novice. Can anyone help?...
  5. email account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email account problem: I have two accounts, but I need one. My email associated with Xbox live is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, with my gamertag Aragorn12085 attached to it. The problem I am having is that my AIM email is defunct, it doesn't exist anymore, so I made a new account,...
  6. email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    email accounts: Hi! My email account a couple of days ago stopped synchronizing with my computer, and does not appear in my settings accounts. So I haven't been able to synchronize it back again. I am trying to add my email account and keep buffering and nothing happend. I need help ASPA!...
  7. EMAIL ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    EMAIL ACCOUNT: I have Windows 10 which came with an email. I also Microsoft office 365 with Outlook.( this is my main account.) I wish to delete the windows 10 email as I have too may emails coming in... How to do? I have looked but just going around in circles. Looking for your expert...
  8. Email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email account: I have to constantly re-set up an email account. It works for 2 days and once again I receive a message that I need to fix my account from Microsoft. Used the fix my account tab for the next 10 times and now I am receiving a message--sorry something went wrong and cannot...
  9. Email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email account: I have a serious problem, I mistakenly deleted all my cookies .Today I am unable to log into my gmail account. I cannot find my password , I got to step where a code is sent to my EMAIL :) .But you see it sends to email of which I cannot get into. This option is not good ....
  10. Email account

in Browsers and Email
    Email account: Right now I am using Windows Live Mail 2012. Will this perform well on Windows 10? Seems I read something to the effect that both WLM and Thunderbird have some significant problems on Windows 10. 47711