Windows 10: Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts

Discus and support Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a number of email accounts that show when you click tools>accounts. How do I get these accounts to show on the email screen when I first open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rilbet2, Aug 19, 2015.

1. rilbet2 Win User

Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts

I have a number of email accounts that show when you click tools>accounts.

How do I get these accounts to show on the email screen when I first open email? I am using Windows 10.

Riley Hutcheson
    Midland, Texas

:)

rilbet2, Aug 19, 2015

2. I have three email accounts query...does anyone have the answer?

Hi,

There is no such option in the handset, where in you can open the mail using the Web. But you can install Gmail appliaction in the handset. But for AOL & Hotmail, you need to check if they have developed application for Symbian platform.

sujaythelibran, Aug 19, 2015
  3. lico9182 Win User
    I have three email accounts query...does anyone have the answer?

Hello Members, my phone is 5800 and i have a Hotmail, Googlemail and an AOL email account, i find i need to access them as i still get inportant emails.

I understand there are email clients for my phone ie Nokia messaging, OVI, but i don't really want an application running on my phone that allows anyone to enter my inbox, should the phone get lost, or i forget it at someone house, say.

So my prefered access to my email accounts would be to go directly through there websites, but i was wondering if there exists an app that can sit on the desktop of the phone that when i click say an icon within it for Google mail all that would open is
    a Google mail login screen, and then my inbox appears.

I understand this sound a bit like having 'Favourites' link in Internet Explorer but more direct to the point of getting to the login of the website.

Do any members have any ideas?

Kind regards

Livio

lico9182, Aug 19, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Need some more info to help, are you talking about mail app, outlook, outlook.com or what?

TC

tcman50, Aug 19, 2015
  5. rilbet2 Win User
    Windows 10,Outlook 2007 for email.

rilbet2, Aug 19, 2015
  6. tcman50 Win User
    tcman50, Aug 19, 2015
  7. rilbet2 Win User
    rilbet2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts - Similar Threads - Email Accounts number

2. Email Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Accounts: I just got a new laptop- a Lenovo with Windows OS. As I'm going about setting it up, two of my emails I used to use a decade ago are popping up as auto-fill options to sign into things. I am baffled as to how my brand new computer knows of my super old emails that I no longer...
  3. email on account

email on account: i have a user on my laptop with everything in it but i want to change the email account of it because it’s not my email how do i change it without having to make a new user and lose everything...
  4. email on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email on account: i have a user on my laptop with everything in it but i want to change the email account of it because it’s not my email how do i change it without having to make a new user and lose everything...
  5. Email Account!

Email Account!: I am a victim of Identity Theft and that is why I recently registered for a Hotmail account!! Shortly after I received a message stating my account was receiving inappropriate messages and/or I was sending out ones myself When I was able to check my email account I never saw...
  6. Email accounts

Email accounts: I have to keep fixing my email accounts consistantley https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-accounts/9458ec97-7ac4-4387-80ac-960b3dd9b353
  7. Email accounts have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email accounts have disappeared.: We have 2 Windows 10 email accounts - Bigpond, via Telstra, via Microsoft. They have both disappeared. When I click on the Mail icon, there is nothing there, Normally our 2 accounts would be listed, but neither appears. We can access our Webmail, via Telstra, but I find this...
  8. EMAIL ACCOUNT

EMAIL ACCOUNT: I am a computer novice. I added my partner's Yahoo email account to my Windows 10 laptop, but realise now that it offers no level of privacy i.e. there is no "sign in", just access to all of her emails. I have tried to delete the account ….Settings....Account to be...
  9. Combining phone number & emails into one account

Combining phone number & emails into one account: Trying to add an email & my phone number my to account aliases keeps telling me they are already taken how do i get them both into current account??...
  10. EMAIL ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    EMAIL ACCOUNT: I have Windows 10 which came with an email. I also Microsoft office 365 with Outlook.( this is my main account.) I wish to delete the windows 10 email as I have too may emails coming in... How to do? I have looked but just going around in circles. Looking for your expert...