Windows 10: Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Discus and support Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nancy2019, Jun 6, 2019.

1. nancy2019 Win User

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of bug in the program?

Moved from: (Outlook.com | Email | Restore or recover messages)

:)

nancy2019, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing [​IMG]

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing [​IMG]

Michael87, Jun 6, 2019
  3. TiggerRoo Win User
    Email account disappeared from Windows 10 mail app

I have a similar issue. Finally updated Windows 10 today to the version that came out in September 2017. When it came back online the Mail App was missing 5 out of my six accounts. The only account that stayed was the hotmail account. It also erased my
    bookmarks bar. Due to the fact that I have them deleted from the server when they enter the mail app I have lost ALL my emails. Any suggestions? I did a recovery and the mail app showed my original emails briefly and then they disappeared again. Any suggestions?
    I am so frustrated. And saying that the app doesn't store things is not completely true. As I made email specific folders in the apps all those folders and emails have also disappeared. The email addresses are from different servers as well, so it is not
    a particular server. Also, how do i get my bookmarks bar back?

TiggerRoo, Jun 6, 2019
  4. gpstoloff Win User

Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app

On my W10 Mail app, for your second case, I need to manually resynch each of my accounts individually before the offending items will disappear.

gpstoloff, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing - Similar Threads - Email accounts Mail

2. Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear :: Hello, I have uploaded a video showing the issue I am experiencing: email client app issue on Vimeo I looked up some similar issues on here and followed those troubleshooting steps and checked again for the issue every time to no avail 1/ Updated Windows 2/ Deleted...
  3. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  4. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  5. emails disappear from mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails disappear from mail in windows 10: I am still using my current windows 7 computer whilst I set up my new windows 10 based computer. Emails appear through the "mail" option in windows 10 but drop off as soon as they appear in my current w 7 based computer through microsoft outlook. They appear in "mail" w 10...
  6. Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10.

Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10.: I had three email accounts in my Mail App, one Outlook, one Xfinity. amd one gmail. When I started the computer this morning, the Xfinity and Gmail accounts are missing....
  7. Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts: As you can see in the image below, I have setup (even two different) email accounts but the Windows 10 Mail app acts as if I have not setup any... [img] I already tried the official MS forums to no avail. I.e. deleting and re-adding accounts, reinstalling Mail app or...
  8. email content disappeared in mail and calndar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    email content disappeared in mail and calndar app: hi the email and calendar content disappeared suddenly . when I open mail and calendar app in windows 10 , I can see my email accounts added but cant send receive emails and cant see older emails in any of the email accounts...
  9. windows mail app emails disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail app emails disappeared: Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I...
  10. Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?: This might be a really stupid question but i CANNOT find the setting to combine all my email accounts on the Windows 10 email app and it's really frustrating me, i searched all over google and can't find anything I just dont see the anywhere. 37960

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account disappears from windows mail

2. emails disappearing windows 10 mail

3. windows 10 mail app messages dissapear

4. mail in windows 10 disappears,
  5. why outlook email disappears when mail account is in gmail also