Windows 10: Email acct. keeps disappearing.

Discus and support Email acct. keeps disappearing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 3 msn. accounts. 1 personal, 2 business. Today one of my business accounts was missing. I went into Manage account and added it back, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leslie_plaid, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Email acct. keeps disappearing.

I have 3 msn. accounts. 1 personal, 2 business. Today one of my business accounts was missing. I went into Manage account and added it back, and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I have to keep reading the account. Also, when it is gone, my personal email then goes back to Thursdays emails and is not updated!

:)

Leslie_plaid, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Dec 13, 2018
  3. caperjack Win User
    using email acct to log in your windows 10 on pc?

Its been safe for me for over a year now ,,like already suggested ,don't use you main email acct ,create an outlook.com acct, just for use with windows 10 ,

caperjack, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Email acct. keeps disappearing.

Email accts

I purchased a new computer, set up micosoft acct..... For some reason, i ended up doing this again. When I put in the email address, I typed it wrong!!!! So was waiting for a verification code. Which I wont get cause of the wrong address.. Then when
    I put in my correct address to find I do have an acct. Which is good...So now when I try opening accounts in the settings tab....The email address that is wrong keeps coming up........Then if you go to the bottom of that page , click on the windows icon.......it
    opens up my good email acct..

Now i keep having a notification to finish setting up windows acct. ( which is the wrong one)..... I really need to get this off my system.\

DoreenRochford, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Email acct. keeps disappearing.

1. Email acct. keeps disappearing. - Similar Threads - Email acct keeps

2. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic: I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this...
  3. Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.: I just changed my website email address from a POP3 to IMAP4 in the hopes it would prevent my emails from disappearing. Why are they deleting by themselves? My other email accounts are fine. I would receive an email and with in a few hours they are gone....
  4. Disappearing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Disappearing emails: Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately) Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email to that folder and it disappears. It is my...
  5. Yahoo email acct. will not open.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yahoo email acct. will not open.: Virginia Butler1 I can't open my email account. Each time I try to access it, a message appears that says my email account is experiencing a driver error. What do I need to do in order to correct this error? Thanks, Virginia 1...
  6. Emails disappearing,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  7. Emails folders/disappearing emails

Emails folders/disappearing emails: Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty. A search for those emails comes up with nothing. All the folders were set up at the same time, using the same method....
  8. how to use new email acct

how to use new email acct: I added an email acct (icloud.com) to my original att.net acct. I cannot send or receive email for the icloud.com acct. What do I do? Trightler https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-new-email-acct/5587afd1-f94d-40c7-a24e-db46228d1d18
  9. Disappearing Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing Emails: This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere....
  10. Terminate Original Email acct yused for my Microsoft Acct (HOW)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Terminate Original Email acct yused for my Microsoft Acct (HOW): I want to delete the original email address I used to create my Microsoft Acct ( And therefore use to log in to Windows). I have already created a different account but it is technically an "alias|" The "alias" is now marked as the Primary. However, my account seems to...