Windows 10: Email add set up

Discus and support Email add set up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have just bought a new pc and installed microsoft office apps and want to set up my outlook account. I have an existing email which I set up on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AudreyCannon1, May 24, 2019.

1. Email add set up

i have just bought a new pc and installed microsoft office apps and want to set up my outlook account. I have an existing email which I set up on my IPAD but it wont set up on this PC. the address is @me.com. How can I set this up on my new laptop

:)

AudreyCannon1, May 24, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 24, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 24, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Email add set up

Set up Charter email?

Suggestion :
    Install Windows Live Mail as your email client > configure Charter email account into WLM.

WLM is one of the programs included in Windows Essentials. You have a choice of which program you want or don't want.
    Link to download/install Windows Essentials..........
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/essentials

Is that acceptable ?

davidhk, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Email add set up

1. Email add set up - Similar Threads - Email add set

2. Under Settings for Email Security it says my account cannot be set up? How do I add email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Under Settings for Email Security it says my account cannot be set up? How do I add email...: Under Settings for Email Security it says my account cannot be set up? How do I add email security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/under-settings-for-email-security-it-says-my/7b511fd8-84d1-486f-855f-f8e98fbf4238
  3. Under Settings for Email Security it says my account cannot be set up? How do I add email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Under Settings for Email Security it says my account cannot be set up? How do I add email...: Under Settings for Email Security it says my account cannot be set up? How do I add email security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/under-settings-for-email-security-it-says-my/7b511fd8-84d1-486f-855f-f8e98fbf4238
  4. Under Settings for Email Security it says my account cannot be set up? How do I add email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. set up AOL email on the installed email app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set up AOL email on the installed email app.: Unable to set up my AOL email account on the installed email app. When trying to set up the email account, it will not recognize my password. Aol will work when I access AOL via the internet. My AOL accounts continue to work on my iPhone and iPad. mhg...
  6. set up AOL email on the installed email app.

set up AOL email on the installed email app.: Unable to set up my AOL email account on the installed email app. When trying to set up the email account, it will not recognize my password. Aol will work when I access AOL via the internet. My AOL accounts continue to work on my iPhone and iPad. mhg...
  7. Email set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email set up: Choose which account to send the email from - is not set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-set-up/be9b2881-a488-4d5c-9afb-1ae288e2a183
  8. Set up new email account

Set up new email account: I'm trying to set up a new email account but it keeps telling me my Shawmail account setting are out of date. I have checked my password and security certificate and both are as they should be???...
  9. Set up Charter email?

in Browsers and Email
    Set up Charter email?: Having an issue with setting up my Charter email account. I cannot find what the server setting should be..it lists only 1 box for server and not an outgoing or incoming as I am used to seeing. My Charter account is what I use for Microsoft so it wont let me delete it and...
  10. Help setting up email and calendar...?

in Browsers and Email
    Help setting up email and calendar...?: I just installed the official W10 release on my Surface Pro 3, and it looks and feels really slick. However, should it really be easier to set up connection to Exchange mail and calendar in Android than in W10? In Android it took me like three minutes, I have now fiddled with...