Windows 10: Email address and family account.

Discus and support Email address and family account. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi. I have a family account. My son have two accounts. I can't find the email address on one of them. I put money on this account. How can I find the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PatrickRousseau3, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Email address and family account.

Hi. I have a family account. My son have two accounts. I can't find the email address on one of them. I put money on this account. How can I find the email for this Microsoft account? Thank you

:)

PatrickRousseau3, Jun 1, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 1, 2022
  3. Wrong "adult" email address used in family setup

Hi,

Try the steps below.

• Sign into http://familysafety.microsoft.com with that Microsoft account.
    • Click the Manage my family link at the bottom of the summary page.
    • Select the affected user under Family Members and click
      Remove family member at the top left of the screen.
    • At this point you should be able to add that family member to the correct (new) family.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to create a new email address for your son and add to the family account and check.

Hope this helps. Keep posting in Microsoft Community for any further queries that you face. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 1, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Email address and family account.

How to remove defunct Email Address from Account

It is normal to get a code like that for two-step verification.

You should be seeing this below from the link I posted above after signing in with your Microsoft account.

This is where you can manage your aliases for your Microsoft account.

Email address and family account. [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 1, 2022
Thema:

Email address and family account.

1. Email address and family account. - Similar Threads - Email address family

2. Email address and family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email address and family account.: Hi. I have a family account. My son have two accounts. I can't find the email address on one of them. I put money on this account. How can I find the email for this Microsoft account? Thank you...
  3. Email address and family account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email address and family account.: Hi. I have a family account. My son have two accounts. I can't find the email address on one of them. I put money on this account. How can I find the email for this Microsoft account? Thank you...
  4. Full stops in email addresses in account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full stops in email addresses in account: Does Microsoft accept but ignore full stops in email addresses in a Microsoft account? For example does Microsoft treat these two email addresses as the same?*** Email address is removed for privacy ***@outlook.comThanks...
  5. Microsoft account email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account email address: Hi,The microsoft account email address that my pc uses for windows 10, has an incorrect email address, and I cannot remember the password to this account.The problem is, I am trying to change this account the correct one. So I have added the correct email address as an...
  6. Changing Child's email address in Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Child's email address in Microsoft Family: My children both have new email addresses...can I update their email without deleting and redoing their logins? Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-childs-email-address-in-microsoft-family/f990b3a4-9917-451a-bbda-44888a8fecf7
  7. How do I update a family member's email address on my Microsoft family account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I update a family member's email address on my Microsoft family account?: I only want to update a family member's email address on Microsoft account, please can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-a-family-members-email-address-on/78dcb21a-874b-4f4b-8c6f-19b90360d210
  8. Account Email address editing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Email address editing: how do I edit the email address in my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-email-address-editing/8b6d60e7-64ab-47e7-b3e3-a9db675627e8
  9. Microsoft account with invalid email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account with invalid email address: I recently retired and shut down my consulting business, including my website. The email address that I used to create the Microsoft Account went defunct with the web site. I have kept the laptop that I used for my business, and want to retain the Office 365 subscription...
  10. Change account email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change account email address: My account show an old email address - how can I change that to mt actual email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/change-account-email-address/633506c1-cfe0-4c18-8547-426cbd59c01b"