Windows 10: email address and name on XBOX

Discus and support email address and name on XBOX in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like my son's name and email address to be associated with the XBOX device and would like to remove my name and email address. I am the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristenBeckman, May 30, 2020.

1. email address and name on XBOX

I would like my son's name and email address to be associated with the XBOX device and would like to remove my name and email address. I am the administrator and my email address is the primary one.

:)

KristenBeckman, May 30, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. email address and name on XBOX :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, May 30, 2020
  3. rwhit Win User
    Additional email addresses

I did go to People and clicked on the gear. It lists 2 accounts, my gmail account and my imap account. Neither has the email addresses that I'm offered when I start a new email and start to type into the To address. Looking at the addresses that come up, it looks like addresses that I have communicated with in the past. Where does Windows Mail get these? I can't find anyplace that would store the names. They are certainly not in People and I can't find another list to import from.

rwhit, May 30, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

email address and name on XBOX

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Thema:

email address and name on XBOX

1. email address and name on XBOX - Similar Threads - email address name

2. wrong name associated with email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong name associated with email address: I changed my last name recently and thought I had changed it everywhere on my laptop - Microsoft, Google, Mail, Gmail, etc. When I send an email from my PC using the Mail app or Gmail app, my email address is still associated with my old name, even though in settings it shows...
  3. wrong name associated with email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wrong name associated with email address: I changed my last name recently and thought I had changed it everywhere on my laptop - Microsoft, Google, Mail, Gmail, etc. When I send an email from my PC using the Mail app or Gmail app, my email address is still associated with my old name, even though in settings it shows...
  4. Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me: Normally i was always able to eliminate any names & addresses of individuals listed on an email sent to me before i would forward. I would do this by pressing my cursor sliding across names with a blue light & continue until i have covered all names, then i would let up on...
  5. Changing Account Name After Email address change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Account Name After Email address change: Hello: I changed my email address from a .kr one to an outlook one, though they're still the same address -- just with different email boxes appended. I now can't change my name on my computer. It works online I followed the directions!, but not on the system. Would...
  6. how to change the name and email address on the account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to change the name and email address on the account: how do I change the name and email on my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-name-and-email-address-on-the/18a94223-eedb-464c-b040-a8bbdd969b76
  7. Microsoft Account Name - email address change

Microsoft Account Name - email address change: I have my account using an OLD email address, how do I change it to new address from another provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-name-email-address-change/a6d986bc-adb6-4d78-a05e-7e61c8b2b7db
  8. Conflict between MS account name and email address

Conflict between MS account name and email address: Hi, I have one personal MS account called *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I've had this for a few years and can access it fine, including live mail It has one email address associated with it, also called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have...
  9. Name and address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Name and address: How do you insert my name and address on all correspondence I write? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/name-and-address/02d381d8-b7ff-4955-a241-be90619d019a
  10. Changing the name my email comes addressed to

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing the name my email comes addressed to: Hi everyone, How do I change the name that is used to address me in my emails from Microsoft 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-name-my-email-comes-addressed-to/edd277e3-eb20-4a6e-8dc4-85d505715507"