Windows 10: Email address doesn't exist

Discus and support Email address doesn't exist in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,I've a microsoft account on my work pc. I want to download an app but if I have to insert my email address, it says it doesn't exist. I'm getting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Milan Vanmarcke, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Email address doesn't exist

Hello,I've a microsoft account on my work pc. I want to download an app but if I have to insert my email address, it says it doesn't exist. I'm getting really frustrated because I use Sharepoint and all other Microsoft office tools so I really don't understand.extra information: I also have a hotmail email address that i use on this computer but I already logged of an tried to use my business email address.Could anyone help please?

:)

Milan Vanmarcke, Nov 27, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Transitioning from an existing email address to a new email address

Hi Joni,

To help us determine a way of transitioning from an existing email address to a new email address and to isolate your concern, we'd like to ask additional information below:

• What's the domain name of your email address?
    • Are you trying to transfer emails, contacts, calendar events/appointments and notes?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 27, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Email address doesn't exist

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Email address doesn't exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Email address doesn't exist

1. Email address doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Email address doesn't

2. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  3. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  4. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. That microsoft account doesn't exist. enter a different email address. Need help, got new...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    That microsoft account doesn't exist. enter a different email address. Need help, got new...: I got a new Windows 10 computer and was trying to set it up. I managed to lose my husband's msn email account and can't seem to get it back. Saying account does not exist, then another is saying it's part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address. Please...
  6. How to use an existing email address to activate Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to use an existing email address to activate Windows 10?: I am attempting to install Windows 10 inside VitualBox running in System 76's PoP!_OS 16.10 operating system. I used the file "Win10_1909_English_x64.iso" for the installation attempt. The Windows 10 installation program, after accepting my installation key, did not accept my...
  7. "This doesn't look like a work or school email address."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "This doesn't look like a work or school email address.": In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like a work or school email address." The store automatically signs me in to my deleted gmail that I don't even remember the...
  8. Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account: Good morning all, I have a Microsoft account and I use my Gmail address L: example@gmail.com to log in. I also use this Gmail address as my main email. Lately I have started to move away from google and therefore would like a Microsoft L: example@live.com email address as...
  9. Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account: Good morning all, I have a Microsoft account and I use my Gmail address L: example@gmail.com to log in. I also use this Gmail address as my main email. Lately I have started to move away from google and therefore would like a Microsoft L: example@live.com email address as...
  10. My MS Exchange Email Address doesn't Work?

in Browsers and Email
    My MS Exchange Email Address doesn't Work?: I use Outlook 2010. I was using the Hotmail Connector with my MS mail account (at outlook.com) to synch contacts but this is no longer supported. I've now added my MS account using the new account wizard which configures a MS Exchange account for my MS mail account and does...