Windows 10: Email address

Discus and support Email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DorisMorrison1, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Email address

OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am constantly having problems and I am told AOL is part of it. Please help if there is a solution or email me and ask me what in the world are you talking about!

:)

DorisMorrison1, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Email address :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Email address

How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Email address

1. Email address - Similar Threads - Email address

2. Account Setting: How Do I Change The Email Address For The Identity Verification Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Setting: How Do I Change The Email Address For The Identity Verification Screen: When I go to Settings->Accounts, depending on what I am doing, I sometimes get to a screen that wants to "Verify Your Identity". On that same screen it will ask if I have a "code". I don't have a code, but on that screen there is an option to have an email sent which will...
  3. Account Setting: How Do I Change The Email Address For The Identity Verification Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Setting: How Do I Change The Email Address For The Identity Verification Screen: When I go to Settings->Accounts, depending on what I am doing, I sometimes get to a screen that wants to "Verify Your Identity". On that same screen it will ask if I have a "code". I don't have a code, but on that screen there is an option to have an email sent which will...
  4. How to read my email of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to read my email of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: I can't read my email of Hotmail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-my-email-of/078b6f48-9180-4690-98d1-51dc50b86d9e
  5. How to read my email of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to read my email of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: I can't read my email of Hotmail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-my-email-of/078b6f48-9180-4690-98d1-51dc50b86d9e
  6. How to read my email of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

7. How to change verification email address on work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change verification email address on work account?: Hi,I have set up password reset on my work account with phone AND email. However, I have entered a wrong email address, and I am the only administrator on the work account. So, now I cannot log in to Office Admin and change it because I have forgotten my password and I cannot...
  8. How to change verification email address on work account?

How to change verification email address on work account?: Hi,I have set up password reset on my work account with phone AND email. However, I have entered a wrong email address, and I am the only administrator on the work account. So, now I cannot log in to Office Admin and change it because I have forgotten my password and I cannot...
  9. How to change verification email address on work account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. My laptop won't let me sign in as it has my old email address that I don't use now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in as it has my old email address that I don't use now: I haven't used my laptop for a few years and it's got my out of date email address showing, how do I set up my new email address to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-sign-in-as-it-has-my-old/3a4360af-449b-45d0-9f3a-a54a81cba41c